Sunday, July 8, 2007

There are only few people in this world who are born to love seriously, you are lucky if one of that few is in love with you.

I really don't know how to deal with the problem we are encountering right now. Even if I try to take it away from my mind, it still comes back. I just wanna sleep so that I could temporarily forget it but I'm afraid because I know as I wake up, I would surely remember that problem again. Basically, everyone in this house should need to compromise in all aspects most especially in terms of the financial terms. How come he doesn't know how to compromise instead, he keeps on bringing problems here in the house. For how many months now, he never helped in all the financial aspects in the house and I really wanna shout at him and tell him straight to his face all the bad feelings I have for him. I really can't stand all the problems he continuously gives but he never tries to compromise which makes me wanna scream out loud. I just don't wanna see my mom cries and once that thing happens, I won't stop myself from doing that kind of thing. I don't care if everybody would hate me as long as I know that I am doing the right thing. I don't care if he is way older than me and respect should be valued all the time but if he wants respect from me then he should know how to respect my mom.



Time for Rematch now! Roger Federer will be facing Rafael Nadal in the '07 Wimbledon Finals. This is the most-anticipated match for this year because last year, Roger also faced Rafa in the Finals wherein Roger won the title. And now, I am really looking forward to Roger's victory and hopefully, he will grab his 5th consecutive Wimbledon title. Break a Leg Roger!