Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sometimes we cannot let go of hurt because it is a constant reminder of one great love story we never expected to come an end.

This day didn't started that good for me because I was almost late on my first class. D*mn those jeepneys, I mean, the jeep that I rode because it took us almost half an hour before the driver started his engine. But good for me because I wasn't late and as a matter of fact, I swiped my ID 10 minutes before the time. Shocks! That was too close.

We just had a Quiz on my first class and I am pretty sure that I could pass it but I still don't know if I could have high score just like my first quiz. After the quiz, we were dismissed. We did nothing during my next two subjects because there was a reporting during the SQA class while on the Networking class, on the other hand, was like a waste of time. I really don't know why it was like that. Two meetings in a row that we did nothing but to roam around the campus. Last meeting, he gave us a seatwork and today, he just distributed our first two quizzes and we were dismissed.

Anyway, we didn't know where to stay and hence, my friends and I stayed in front of the IIT office and we were like pulubi who were asking for alms because we sat on the floor. One of our professors came out of the office and offered the office for us to stay. That was good because it is air-conditioned and we managed to sit on the couch. Haha =] They had some consultation on their report on Friday.

This afternoon, I was able to meet Eunice’s best friend, Kim. Finally, I was able to meet her. Hehe =D She seems so nice and friendly. She is studying at St. Paul University-Manila and I forgot the course she’s taking. After that, we decided to go home.

I need some rest. I am too tired of all the school works I had accomplished this week but sad to say, we were informed of the quizzes that we are about to take on Monday. So, probably, I will not have the rest I want. But you know what, I still don’t know why I love school.