Friday, July 6, 2007

The purpose of relationship is not to have someone who might complete you but to have someone whom you might share your incompleteness with.

This post would probably be full of random thoughts. This day is one of my not-so productive days or let's just say, this day is indeed an unproductive day for me. Even though I have lots of stuffs to be done, still, I haven't started doing any of those except for reading another short story for my Lit class entitled The Homecoming. I was too lazy to do any of those nosebleed takehome seatwork and quiz. I really don't know where the hell in this world I could find the answers. This day is actually my rest day. I didn't do anything aside from getting online, playing my bro's PSP and watching TV, tennis to be exact. Laziness really strikes me and until now, I really can't feel the urge that I want to do this and that. I just want to sit back and relax especially now that my uncle bought me two DVDs. Perhaps, by tomorrow, I could start doing the tasks given to us. I still don’t have any idea how to start that effin’ seatwork and quiz. I think I need some friends’ help regarding these.

Anyway, I am so excited about the premiere of Harry Potter this Wednesday. I really can’t wait to see Daniel Radcliffe again in the big screen and Emma Watson, as well. Though there are some rumors that Daniel claimed in an interview that he is a gay, but still, I like him. Daniel and Emma look good together. But I hope the rumor about Daniel’s gender is not true. It would really be a big disappointment for most girls out there who are really obsessed with Daniel Radcliffe. My cousins are also excited about Harry Potter and they actually informed their dad about it. So, hopefully, we could watch the film by Sunday next week at Trinoma. It would most likely be my first time to go and visit the newest mall in Metro.

I was able to watch Knights’ game this afternoon but on TV only. As expected, they overpowered the Stags. From the very beginning, the Knights showed the eagerness to win and good thing, they were able to maintain it until the end. I was so happy because of the improvements of the Knights. Actually, before this season started, the thought of a weak Letran Knights came into my mind for the mere fact that the star players were already gone as they graduated last year plus the sloppy plays they had shown during the previous season but I realized that I was totally wrong. I found out how the players of the team improved into something better than expected. Those players whom I never thought could play and handle the ball like that will show their great skills in Basketball. And I am so proud with the how the Knights’ developed.

On the other hand, the Cardinals had their first win out of three games as they defeated the Bombers. It was actually a close fight between the two tough teams. They did play well and even the crowds were carried away because of the actions. Visible on that game were several JRU students but too bad for them because Cardinals had beaten them. It was a good game for Mapua as they grabbed their first win with Kelvin dela Pena being named as the Player of the Game. I’m looking forward to a continuous victory of the Cardinals and of the Knights as well.

I was browsing Yahoo when suddenly the news about the wedding of Tony Parker and Eva Longoria caught my attention. The wedding will be on Saturday (07/07/07) and will be held in Paris, France. I saw some pictures of the place and I was stunned with how beautiful and awesome the place is. I am happy for after how many years, the knots will finally be tied and I am wishing lifetime happiness for the both of them.

By the way, the new Seven Wonders of the World is yet to unveiled this Saturday also in Portugal. Since the Pyramids of Giza are the only surviving structures which are part of the original Seven Wonders, they decided to conduct a survey for the new list of wonders. And finally, the votes had been casted and the winners will be announced this Saturday.