Thursday, July 12, 2007

Some people just can't love you back no matter how much you love them. And loving someone who can't love you back is lonelier than being alone. ~Grey's Anatomy

Another tiring yet boring week has ended and the school works are all piled up. They all gave us tasks that will be passed next week. I really wanna scream because of all those things that we need to accomplish.

My mind is not really working well right now. I don't know what to post now because my mind is indeed blank. All the things that had happened this week just vanished all of a sudden. I really can't remember anything. Or perhaps, I'm just too lazy to post. haha =]

Anyway, I have so many things to be done and so, I need to start by now. No more tomorrows or next day, I really should start doing it today. These sets of tasks will really make me crazy. hehe :P

By the way, I want to watch Harry Potter and hopefully, the plan for Saturday will push through since tomorrow is payday. My friends will be watching tomorrow at Trinoma and I will not be able to be with them.

Gotta end this up.