Monday, July 9, 2007

If you’re in love but afraid to tell the person for some reason, just think about this: a moment of embarrassment or a lifetime of regret?

I wore a red shirt today as support for Alyansa Letranista though I failed to attend the Miting de Avance this morning. I'm not voting AL straight but I just want the President of AL to win because I do believe in what he can do.

Anyway, we did nothing during our first class and that was so good because I was too lazy then. We just sat there and chatted for how many minutes till our prof decided to discuss five slides and continue it next meeting. A group work was given to us on our SQA class which will be passed and presented on Monday. I find it really hard to accomplish and just wish us luck about it. Boring its not the right term but I guess it really was. I was a bit sleepy during my Networking class and I really don't know why. Though I learned a lot from him, but still, I really can't help my eyes from closing. Our prof in our last subject was absent once again.

Joanne, Eunice, Dyei, JL and I stayed on our room and had some chit-chatting. we talked a lot since Eunice told us some of her stories with her classmate. hehe =] We just laughed and laughed because they were teasing Dyei with our guy classmates. After that, we dropped by 7/11 to have some snacks because we were quite hungry that time. It was 6:30pm when we went home.

I saw Chalk's special edition mag which features the NCAA and UAAP stars and I am really wanna grab a copy of it. Simon Atkins of the DLSU Archers is one of the cover boys and I have this huge crush on that guy. I watched TV Patrol and they showed some of the pictures inside the mag and I was dumbfounded for a second because of the awesome pictures of Simon on that mag. I want a copy of it. I really do. hehe =]



Roger Federer grabbed his 5th consecutive Wimbledon title as he defeated his rival, Rafael Nadal in five sets. It was a sweet victory for Roger as he equaled Bjorn Borg's record of five consecutive Wimbledon titles. He is indeed the master of the grass court by overpowering the master of the clay court in 3 hrs and 45 minutes playing time. He ranked third on the All-time Grand Slam leaders with 11 Grand Slam titles with Pete Sampras on the top. Way to go for Roger! He still young and he can play even better.