Thursday, July 19, 2007

Just because someone doesn't love you in the way you want them to, doesn't mean that they don't love you with all they've got.

I just came from school. Oh so tiring. I need to have a rest but I know I cannot have. Just the last minute, additional school works were given. Oh my gosh! I really don't know where to start. By the way, I was so pissed off with the jeep I rode as I was going home because it was driven by a reckless driver. I really do hate those drivers who don't care about their passengers. It was like we were riding a roller coaster ride because it was really fast and at the same time, he used to overtake on vehicles in front of us. Good thing, I arrived home safe.

But, on the other hand, I look up to those rare drivers who are so honest. Just like this morning, I rode a jeep going to Divi and I paid 10php as passenger's fee. The driver didn't notice that I was a student and so, he gave me 3php as change but when he saw me, he immediately took one peso coin and gave it to me. Those kind of drivers are very rare and I am so thankful because I encountered one of them. May God give them blessings more than He gives to other drivers. haha =]

Perhaps, I will be going to the Colegio tomorrow because our guy friends will have their Defense. Some sort of support for them. haha :P Seriously, our prof wants our group to be the panelist for that said Defense. For me, it is okay since we will be exempted on our quiz on Monday if we go tomorrow. At the same time, I want to schedule a practice tomorrow for the role play on Tuesday. We don't have much time to practice because we have different schedules and I guess, tomorrow is best day to practice.

I thought this week will end without our professor announcing a quiz for next week but I was totally wrong because sets of quizzes are ready to face us on Monday. Just wish me luck about it especially on DataComm because the lessons now on that subject are very confusing. And before the quiz, a graded recitation will be made. Please pray for me. haha =D I don't want to get humiliated in front of my crush. hehe =]

I am too excited with Letran-San Beda match-up on Wednesday but before that, the Knights will be facing the Bombers tomorrow. So, watch out for it.