Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sometimes, you have to stop loving the most important person in your life, not because the spark is gone, but because that person is unintentionally making you feel worthless.

I had a super blast weekend. Lots of events and tons of fun memories to treasure. Recap.

April 4, 2008

It was Kuya Paulo's 20th Birthday. That was the reason I gave to my friends why I couldn't make it to the outing. I really didn't regret the fact that I didn't come with them because I really had a fun Friday afternoon. I wasn't expecting of a big celebration though some of his friends and classmates came over to have some lunch and inuman, as ever.

My mom and I went to SMSL to buy gifts since we will be attending a double celebration on Sunday for Eross and Reign. We just strolled a little while inside the department store. After buying the presents, we strolled again. I found a cute pair of shorts at Tomato. We dropped by several stalls first before I finally bought the shorts. That's me eh. Before settling down on any apparel, I really have to check other stalls so I won't regret if ever I buy that thing.

After that, we had an inuman to celebrate Kuya Pau's birthday. Present were my cousins, of course. Since I'm not used to drinking alcoholic drinks, we just had San Mig light. I got tipsy after having five bottles of the said beer. I really enjoyed the bonding moment I had with them. One of the things why I enjoy being with them.

That same day, my friends came back from their two-day outing. I know how much they missed us (those who didn't make it) and there's no room for denying it because I really know that they do. Hopefully, the next time they'll plan of an out of town trip, I can join them already.

April 5, 2008

I woke up because of the itchiness I felt. I checked it out and found a lot of rashes all over my body. I let my mom check it and she thought that it was allergies while I thought that it was bungang-araw. She kept on asking me what I ate and all but I can't remember anything that can make me feel that way except for the beer I drank the day before. It was so itchy that I can't stop myself from scratching. I guess, that was because of the beer. Oh well, lesson learned again. I should not drink a lot of beers, one to two bottles will do.

It was also the debut celebration of Jhen, a cousin of mine, though her real birthday is on the 10th. It was like a double celebration because her brother turned 21 the day before. Both of them are debutantes. haha :D Anyway, I was part of the 18 shots and my mom was part of the 18 treasures. It was held at Teatrillo, Intramuros.

My hair was done on a parlor near us. Since Kuya Mandy has an appointment, I can't let him do my hair and make-up. It was actually funny because a lady there asked me how old am I and I told her that I'm 18. She was kinda surprised and told me that I look like 15. haha :D Do I really look like 3 years younger than my real age?

Daddy Carlo drove us off to the venue. Before the party started, a mass was celebrated. It was a great night. Her family, loved ones and friends came over to celebrate the new chapter in her life - womanhood. It was fun, everything was organized. A job well done to the coordinator who is also the cousin of the debutante. With that, I want to have a debut celebration once more. haha :D

Because of that, we failed to attend the surprise party for Tita Purita. She turned 60 and Ate Alexis planned of a surprise party for her at Racks El Pueblo. But because my mom and I have participation on Jhen's Debut, we can't attend Tita Purita's party.

April 6, 2008

We attended Eross' Christening and Reign's 6th Birthday at Kamayan in Ermita, Manila. I was with my mom, my brother, Daddy Cesar, Mommy Jovie, Camille and Cha-cha. When we reached the venue, I was dumbfounded with the crowd because a lot of event was going on that time. The foods, as always were yummy but the foods we ate before, with Kuya Karl, were yummier. I had a great time, though. It was another fun day. We went home at 3pm.

I was encouraging them to drop by Rob Place but they didn't want to and I can't do anything about it. Once we got home, I fell a sleep. When I woke up, I watched two movies then transferred the pictures taken since Friday to my laptop. And now, it's ready to be uploaded in my Multiply.