Wednesday, April 16, 2008

One of the most amazing thing in the world is having someone fall in love with you who you thought you never had a chance with.

All I want to do now is to scream because of too much boredom. I hate it. The fact that I can't do anything new makes it more irritating and annoying. I have been doing the same stuffs everyday and it sucks a lot. I want to do something new or just to make myself busy.

By the way, Kuya Karl, a cousin of mine who is residing in New York, arrived last Saturday. Yesterday, he visited us here and it's good to see him again. Well, the last time he went here was November 2007. He's here for a three-week vacation. Originally, it would only be one week because he's just attending a wedding of a friend here in the Philippines but all of a sudden, there's a change of plans but it's good, right? He ordered six boxes of pizza courtesy of Pizza Hut. He gave the two boxes to us and the rest are for my uncles and aunts. Yummy, as ever. I just love pizzas from Pizza Hut.

I have eaten three slices, I guess. I know that's too much but what can I do, I love pizzas so much. And because of that, I have to burn all the calories I have taken for three weeks. I should not eat too much carbohydrates so that it would be easier for me to burn those calories I have taken because of the tempting pizzas. I need to do some exercise and watch all the foods that I eat. And besides, I have promised myself that on this summer vacation, I will undergo diet for weight loss. So far, I've been doing good except for the pizza part. haha :D

Tomorrow, Kuya Kenneth, older brother of Kuya Karl, will also be arriving here in the Philippines for a vacation. I can sense that these coming days will be so much fun. A lot of bonding moments and gimmicks will be set. I really can't wait.

Also, tomorrow is Ian's Birthday and they have already set an inuman session to celebrate his special day. I don't know who will come but I'm pretty sure that it will be an overnight. I guess, I won't be coming for the main reason that I still don't have money in my pocket. My money has been borrowed and has not been returned yet. Plus, Joanne and Eunice are not coming and Kath is still unsure. Another fun moment that I'm gonna be missing. Hay.

Anyway, I'm hooked to Miami Ink, a tatoo shop that has been made into a TV show with the same title. All the tatoos that they've been creating are awesome and fantastic. Actually, words are not enough to express how good the artists are. They are Ami James, Chris Nuñez, Chris Garver, Darren Brass and Yoji Harada. The owner of the shop are the first two people that I have mentioned. It is aired everyday at 11pm. My day isn't complete without watching it. Sounds funny, ayt?

I miss my friends so much. I can't wait to see them all again. When? I still don't know.