Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.

I'm fond of answering surveys and stuffs like that but not all the time. This time, I'm gonna answer one since I was tagged by Jam. So, here it goes.

Directions: List down ten things that recently made you happy then tag other ten people to spread the love.

1. Bowling at MOA

Last Saturday, my cousins and I went bowling at Bowling Center in Mall of Asia. It was somehow a bonding moment for all of us. It was actually Kuya Karl and Kuya Kenneth's treat to us. All of us enjoyed the day. I certainly had fun.

2. Family Outing in Batangas

We had our summer outing last Sunday and it was one heck of a fun day. Though the drive from Manila to San Juan, Batangas was really long, still, the moments we had there should be put in the treasure chest and be cherished for a lifetime.

3. A new shirt from Robinson's

My mom bought me a new purple shirt that I will wear on the upcoming Fiesta in our place.

4. Load courtesy of Mom

My cellphone has not been loaded for how many weeks now. It is a good thing that my mom loaded me so that I will be able to text my friends whom I really miss a lot.

5. Non-stop communication with friends

I have been communicating with my friends through friendster. We just keep on updating ourselves about what's happening on us.

6. Gossip Girl

The series just premiered again last week and it really made me happy because I am able to see my Nate Archibald aka Chace Crawford and the ever beautiful Blair Waldorf aka Leighton Meester.

7. Kuya Ojie's 21st Birthday

It was some sort of reunion because a lot of guests came, mostly, relatives. And I was able to see my former crush once again after how many years of not seeing each other. It is a good feeling, actually.

8. A pair of sandals

My dad bought me a new of pair of Havaianas sandals. It is color white, by the way.

9. A pair of shorts

I bought a new pair of shorts from Tomato which I will wear on Sunday to be paired on the new shirt that my mom bought.

10. Family and Friends

I know I shouldn't be considering them as things but they are the reasons of my everyday happiness, smiles and laughters.

In return, I'm tagging anyone who wants to answer this survey, as well.