Friday, October 10, 2008

If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind goes when it wanders.

The quote above really struck me. If it's true then...

Hey! I'm back. After how many days or weeks rather of not posting, I'm here once more. A lot has happened from the time I stopped blogging for a little while up to this time. I can't seem to remember everything but of course, there were really some that I can say unforgettable.

Oh well, I was able to emceed for the event I was talking about on my last post. Yeah, even though my voice wasn't still good that time and I wasn't feeling well, I still managed to do my job. The reason, you wanna know what is it? It is because of my partner. He doesn't want to be alone in the stage doing the job. What can I do? I just can't resist any of my friends. Actually, when I tried to speak in the microphone, I find how ugly was my voice then and I felt that everyone would laugh at me as soon as I started speaking but my partner, which is Ian, consoled me so that I wouldn't feel bad about it. It was a success, I must say. We did great and I want to congratulate my groupmates for a job well done. E-Security

Last October 4, I attended a debut. It was my cousin's. Actually, she is one of the cousins whom I can say really close to my heart. Even though, I didn't feel like attending the party, I still went there since I was part of the 18 candles. I didn't enjoy it though. Don't ask too much. Thanks to him for saving me. I was bored and he was there, texting me all night long until we reached our house. He is really my savior. Reina's Masquerade

That same week was our exam week. I tell you now, I really didn't study that much. I mean, I wasn't really prepared at all. Why? I was too lazy then. I tried my very best to study and review but nothing was coming in. I don't know why. But I'm pretty much confident that I'll pass it. I'm very sure with that but I just don't know if my remarks are higher. Hopefully, they are.

Our last exam was PolSci but before we took it yesterday, we first attended a La Naval mass at Sto. Domingo Church. We woke up early since our calltime was at 8am but we left Park and Ride at 8:30am which means, we were late. The mass started at 9am but we arrived there pass 9am. I don't want to blame anybody. Hahaha :) It was jampacked, as usual. After that, we went back at Letran. We ate first then stayed at our room. I can say that of all the exams we took this Final term, Polsci was the most difficult of all. But I'm hoping and praying that we'll be able to pass all my subjects.

That same day, I had a bonding moment with Niko, Joanne, Cha, Dyei, Jhen, Kelvin, Julius and Marco. Too bad, Rex and Ian went home early because they had their own agenda last night but didn't push through for some reasons. Food tripping was the first thing we did yesterday afternoon. We ate sweet corn first. Then, I ate chicken balls though they ate fish balls too. I tried scramble, you know, the pink something which is like a shake with matching chocolate syrup. Do you get it? They let me try it. Why? Because for 19 years, I have never tried that kind of thing. I don't know if it is a drink or what. Promise. That was really my first time to taste it. Actually, I don't know if I like or not but I was able to finish a small cup of it and I was hoping that the chocolate syrup that was put in it was Hershey's. After the food trip, they decided to play Counter Strike. I don't know how to play that game and I don't have any interest on learning how to play it. It's just that I don't feel it. I just watched them trying to cope up with what they were doing but ended up knowing nothing. I just don't get it, really. Thanks to him once more for saving me from that boring moment.

And today is the last day of the first semester. We had a mass early this morning followed by a seminar entitled Microsoft Certification Tips and Tricks. I can say that it wasn't really a seminar at all. It was just like that the speaker was trying to give us advices on what should we do before the exam, the exam day itself and after the exam. It was quite informative, though. After that, we had a buffet lunch with the IT family. I expected a lot from it but I was so disappointed. I was expecting for a lot of sumptuous foods but the heck, only two viands were served. But it was a lot of fun. It was a bonding moment with the entire 4th year IT students.

They decided to play Counter Strike again and like yesterday, I was left alone in the corner of the computer shop texting. It was so boring but it was fun watching them play, shouting and laughing. We decided to stay in the catwalk for a while as the boys waited for the clock to strike at 5pm. They played Basketball at the Letran Gym. It was their first time that is why they were so excited. We watched them but we decided to go home early. We left the boys there, still playing. One Sem to go

Now, we really have a break that we've been wanting for so long but it kinda makes me sad when I try to think that few months from now, our college life will be over. In fact, I want to extend but I know we really can't. I hope we'll not part our ways as we go on our own lives in the future. It pains to think that we'll barely see each other and that the never ending bonding moments will be lessened. I will surely miss Chillax Crew, everything we've shared since first year were truly unbelievable and worth cherishing for. I will miss our laughtrips, mall hopping, bonding moments and that what-to-do-next moments. You know, they have been my companions ever since I entered Letran and I don't want to put an end to it. I hope that in the future we'll still see each other frequently, reuniting every month and reminiscing the memories of our college life. Chillax Crew is the best crew ever.