Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Now, I know... :(
I got it already...




I should be reviewing for my quiz in Free Elective later. I'm beginning to become lazy once more. I have lots of things to accomplish but I don't know where and how to start. Anyways, I will just be sharing some quotes sent by some of my friends. Some or rather most are heartbreaking.


"There are lots of instances when you feel that everything is going well between you and this person. You get together and share feelings, thinking that tomorrow, you will have something deeper only to realize the next morning that what happened is not a reality and the two of you can never be, and it will just be the same old story." --from Thets (I was deeply struck when I first read that quote. Oh well.)

"There are things better expressed in silence to spare self from rejection and losing that person. Let the action do the talking, in short. But if you still didn't get it, what's subtle for you yet obvious to others. It's either you are pathetically blind and damn insensitive or just freaking scared of what's next to happen" --from Cj (so damn true)

"Loving him is like breathing. So tell me, how can I stop?" --from Cj

"Guys use the word friendship to start love. Girls use the word friendship to end love." --from Thea

"I don't need someone perfect, don't even need a wealthy one. I just need someone who can understand and who can be with me in times I'm under my unwanted attitude." --from Joyce

"Sometimes there are some things you want to say to someone, words to say how important they are, how much they mean in your life. But even if you are so eager to let your heart speak, you still have to consider the factors around you. And after seeing how complicated the story would be, you have no choice but to stay where you are, confused and unhappy." --from Rey

"Sweetness of a person will make you fall in love but you get confused when you see the same person with the same sweetness with someone else." --from Elaize (Oh yeah!)

"Don't be cold to someone you care about just because that person couldn't realize your worth. Instead, be nice so they could realize what they've been missing." --from Elaize (such an eye-opener)

"If you want pain, if you like tears, if you need sleepless nights and suffereing, find a friend and fall in love. -Casper" --from Elaize (I don't want to believe this but is it true?)

"Always make your absence felt, in such a way that somebody misses you but let not your absence be so long that somebody starts learning to live without you." --from Camille (another realization)

"At one point, you have to face your heartaches alone - without expecting someone to hug you. And you also need to be known as you and not his girl." --from Jam

"It's painful to fall in love with someone who has someone else especially if you tried everything to ignore the feelings. Worst if that someone made you feel as if you are someone special but then you are just special and never would be loved." --from Rey (so very true!)

"It's hard to lose something that had never been yours, in any way you think of, you just have to learn to let go and accept the fact that while good things never last some doesn't even start." --from Elaize

"What's sad about loving someone? It is when you are not good enough coz somebody else occupies his mind and his heart and you know you can't compete with that." --from Niko