Sunday, March 27, 2011

Awesome March.

March has been some sort of a fun month for me. There were lots of parties and celebrations everywhere, my own way of escaping reality.




Yipee's 7th Birthday was held last March 20, 2011 at Bella Ibarra in QC with a theme of Pop (MJ) and Rap (FM). It was one heck of a great night with loads of fun and enjoyment. I was wearing an original Super Proxy shirt because I was one of the Super Proxy Gals that night. And my Fedora Hat, love it? I bought that a day before the party to complete my outfit. Heehee.



Nanay celebrated her 80th birthday with family and some friends last March 21, 2011. I was so late because I had a work that day. But good thing, there were still some guests when I arrived so I still felt like partying. Lots of yummy foods were served and my grandma's Kare-Kare, well, I wouldn't trade it for anything. It has always been my favorite.

And for the record, I must admit that I'm suffering depression (clinical, I guess) for the past months. I still don't know how to handle the situation but I hope I will be fine pretty soon. I've just found it recently because I have been experiencing all the symptoms since December. Please do pray for me. Thanks! :)

9 comments:

Margie said...

Loved seeing all the happy pictures, Cez ...
I will keep you in my prayers....


Margie x

Cez said...

Thank you, Margie! You are indeed an awesome friend. Take care always!

Margie said...

Hope you are ok, Cez.
I too went through a bout of depression.
It' soooo hard, especially when it's chronic.

Margie x

Cez said...

Hey Margie! It's really hard. I've been going through a lot lately. But I know, with God's guidance, I will be fine. Thank you, Margie!

Margie said...

Dear Cez
I was wondering how you are doing.
I just want to let you know that I keep you in my good thoughts and prayers.

Love the new profile picture!
It's beautiful.

Margie x

Tesda said...

March is the same here - awesome!

Cez said...

Hey there, Margie! I have a fun month of May. Thanks for including me in your prayers. Hope all is well with you.

Margie said...

Cez, so glad you had a fun month of May!
That is wonderful!
Take good care and remember God is always with you through any hard times!

Margie x

Margie said...

Hi
Thinking of you, Cez and sending many good thoughts!
How are you?
Happy July

Margie x