Sunday, September 5, 2010

First and foremost, I want to thank and praise God for the countless blessings I continue to receive. I don't know how can I return all the favors but I am trying really hard to be one of His best children. The happiness I am feeling right now is overflowing and I can't contain the emotions I am having right now.

Just recently, the SEF training has just ended and luckily, all of us passed it. I never thought that I would knowing how difficult all of us went through just to be able to get pass it. Last week, another training has just started while we are waiting for our project deployment. To be honest, I don't want to be deployed yet because I believe that the training will give me more learning experiences that I need for work. However, just before the week ended, I have received a good news. I'm gonna be deployed for project and it will start tomorrow.

When I was telling the whole class about it, I got teary-eyed. The fact that I'm gonna leave them already makes me cry a little more. I don't want to leave Batch 8 yet. I had the best instructors and co-trainees ever. I know all of us will be deployed soon, it's just that, God showered me with that blessings first.

I'm gonna miss all of them, my instructors and the entire class. They have been so good and nice to me. I will miss the non-stop laughters and asaran. I will miss how loud and noisy the class is every single day. I will miss them a lot. But I will visit them as often as I can to get my free foods. Haha! Just kidding! Of course, I will try to visit them if time permits.

My birthday is just a few days away and I want to celebrate it with them but how can I? I hope God allows me to celebrate my special day with them. Please make it extra special for me because that would be my first time that I'm gonna be celebrating my birthday at work. I hope he won't snob me on my special day and allow me to celebrate it with him.

Tomorrow is the start of something new for me. Pray for me and wish me luck as I face another chapter in my life. This time, there's no turning back.