Saturday, June 5, 2010

Oh, it has been a while and I missed this. And just a recap, I resigned from my first ever job just a month ago. It wasn't as emotional as it should be because I know I have to do it. I'm so sick and tired of their false hopes and broken promises. It was tough though. After resigning, a partner company of my former company kept on calling me and persuading me to accept the job they're offering to us. I can't and I shouldn't. The reason is kinda confidential and personal that I can't put it into writing.

However, I applied into this company that I've dreamed of working ever since I graduated from college. I passed the three phases and just waiting for the call. It's not that I'm losing hope but I feel like it has been jinx-ed. I hope it isn't. Please pray for me, guys. I badly need this one. I don't know what to do if I won't make it to my 'dream' company. And besides, I really need a job right now. Please, guys, I really need your prayers. I hope and pray that I will receive the magical call this week. I will not hope or expect but I wish, they will finally call me.

Please, dear God, this is the one opportunity I really can't miss.