Thursday, August 20, 2009

It has been my routine everytime I'm getting online to first check the Yahoo! headlines, my Yahoo! Mail, Plurk, Twitter, Multiply and Facebook. While I was reading the headlines of Yahoo a while ago, a news caught my attention with the title "U.S. News' rankings of America's best colleges."



And yes, Harvard University in Massachusetts and Princeton University in New Jersey are America's best colleges of 2010. Two of the eight Ivy League schools are tied for the first place. Ranking in third is another Ivy League school which is the Yale University.

Know what, it is really my ultimate dream to study at any of the eight Ivy League schools. I guess, it is everyone's dream but only few are privileged enough to study in those world-renowned universities. And I know that I will never have the chance to study at any of the Ivy League schools. It will remain as a dream forever.

Actually, right now, I am very confused. I actually don't know what I really want to do. I've been reflecting lately and the idea of becoming a pre-school teacher suddenly popped out. I love kids ever since. Although I easily lose patience but when it comes to them, it is really a different thing. I would love to bond, teach and play with them.

You might be confused as well because I finished college with a degree in IT and yet I want to pursue a career related to child development. Even me, I really don't know what's going on my mind. Perhaps because I've been a bum for many months now. Another thing that really bothers me is the fact that I want to go to school again not to pursue a Master's Degree in IT but with a different course.

I want to do a lot of things. I want to try new things which include careers with no relation at all. I want to become a Systems Engineer (IT-related), pre-school teacher and even establish my own clothing line and restaurant. It's just that I don't know what I really want and if I wanna pursue all of those, I don't know where to start. It is really confusing.

Perhaps, I need some time to reflect on what I really want but most likely it's either becoming an IT professional or a pre-school teacher. And yes, my mom didn't like the idea of me becoming a teacher. Hehehe :))

PS. Twitter is addicting. Just follow me here.

Credits from Google.
Edited by me.