Sunday, August 30, 2009

Family is somehow one of the best gifts God has given to mankind. They are the only persons who understand, love and care for you no matter what. They will always be there for you when the rest of the world leaves you. And I am so thankful because God has endowed me the best family whom I can say is my inspiration in everything I do.

But yesterday, my mom cried in front of me and I can't just endure the pain whenever I see those liquid crystals flowing from her eyes. She's hurting. I don't wanna detail out what really happened but it's between her and dad. I have only seen them fight once. It was hard for me to digest all those words that my mom uttered because I am a daddy's girl ever since. I was hurting too and yes, I cried. I can't help it. Whenever I see her crying, I cry, as well. Just to give you a little information, it has something to do with money. So yeah, if the entire world is in recession right now, my family is experiencing it too.

Last night, I was chatting with a friend whom I consider as my Best Bud. I opened up. You know what I asked him? "Bakit pa kasi nauso ang financial problem eh?" I'm just too glad because I have friends like him, Dyei and Unjeh whom I can open up all my problems with. He was just telling me that maybe my dad was just stressed out or pressured. He assured me that everything will be okay so I have to cheer up. You know what I really like about him is that whenever I need him, he's always there. I don't know if he has this so-called spider sense but I'm so happy that he's around. For the past weeks, we have never kept in touch that's why when he buzzed me last night, I was surprised. Perhaps, he felt it.

I may not have the perfect family but I consider them as the best. With all those sacrifices and hardships that they had in the past just for them to give me the good life, I guess, it's time for me to return the favor. I must look for a job already. I want to give them a good life, something that they truly deserve. I want to take care of my parents the way they took good care of me and my brother.

I hope the problem between my parents will be settled down as soon as possible. Though I know my dad a lot. He will never let the problem pass by without solving it. He is a family man and I know how much he loves us especially my mom. I just hope and pray that everything will be okay. I just can't wait for it because my mom's birthday will be on Tuesday.

I also wish that once I turn twenty, several opportunities will finally come my way. I can't wait to work. I'm excited, in fact. I have plans for my family and for myself and I want to fulfill all of those very soon.