Sunday, July 5, 2009

Before anything else, I wanna say that I am in love with Chris Daughtry's version of Poker Face, Kris Allen's version of Heartless and No Boundaries and FM Static's Tonight. Last Song Syndrome, as in.

Wimby Finals later and I really cannot wait. It will be between Roger Federer and Andy Roddick. I admit, I was really surprised when I knew that Roddick defeated Andy Murray for the last final slot. I never thought, super. But then, it happened and again, it will be some sort of rematch. Both players are playing great and I guess, whoever wins, deserves the title. Though, I'm very much vocal that I am still rooting for Roger Federer. Well, he's my idol and I'm one of his fans. He's the greatest tennis player ever.

By the way, Serena Williams won the Wimby title for the Women's division by defeating her sister Venus Williams. I'm not a fan of them so I really don't care that much. Maria Sharapova will always be my favorite.

I really have a super crazy yet funny dream last night. This is the first time that a dream has really stuck in my mind and never wanted to fizzle out. It just so happens that up to this very moment, I'm still kinikilig. Hahaha :))

I just don't want to detail out what my dream was but the most unforgettable thing about it is the guy. I was walking when he suddenly smiled at me and said hi. I smiled and said hi also. But upon hearing him say "Hey babe!" I was pissed and just passed him by. I actually joked myself upon waking up that even in my dream, I am still suplada.

The guy is really good looking, scratch that part, handsome. He has the fair complexion, chinky eyes and a pair of dimples. I just cannot forget about him. Another thing, I haven't seen him in real life. There's a saying that if the image of the person in your dream is clear, meaning, you've met that person already. But in my case, the image of the person was really clear and up to now, he's still circling around my mind and I haven't met him nor crossed paths with him. I really haven't seen him, as in. Strange, super!

I really don't know what to feel but all I can say I'm kinikilig talaga. This is the first time that I had a dream like that and the first time I felt this kind of feeling. So weird! I wanna meet that person. I know his face, it's very clear. If one day, our paths will suddenly cross, I would probably recognize him.

I don't want to believe in what they say as soulmate but if he really is my soulmate, I would really search for him. Hahaha :) But then, I do hope that someday, I will finally meet the guy in my strange dream.

PS. Is he my Mr. Right slash The One? lol