Monday, June 15, 2009

First and foremost, I wanna congratulate the Los Angeles Lakers for being this year's NBA Champions. I guess, you deserve it though I am very vocal that I'm more of a Orlando Magic fan. So yeah, the series was good though I failed to watch Game 6. Stupid me!

After lunch, I decided to go to Letran to get my diploma and graduation pictures. Today, also, is the first day of classes in Letran that's why I wasn't surprised to see students everywhere. I was informed ahead of time by Ian that the body temperature will be checked before entering the institution because he went to Letran also.

As I arrived, a slip was given to me by the guard. I had to fill it up and let the nurses check my body temperature. After being cleared, I was already allowed to enter the campus and let my slip be stamped. They were asking for my registration form but since I am no longer a student (*insert a sad face here*), I told them that I'm an alumnae. The guy stamped a "clear" mark on my slip and I was already allowed to roam around the campus.

For the first week, students are allowed to enter even though they are not wearing the Letran uniform so I saw lot of students in their civilian clothing. While I was taking a glimpse at the Registrar's Office, I saw Jam, rather, Jam saw me. We talked for a while. Happy to know that she's with her friends this semester.

Since I saw a long line in the Registrar's Office, I decided to drop by ICRO first. I saw some students staring at me and I don't know why. :) When I entered the office, I was surprised to see Ian entering the office too. He got his diploma first. I love my graduation pictures. Hahaha :D The one in toga was put into a frame. I wanna display it in my room replacing my high school graduation picture.

Afterwhich, Ian accompanied me to the Registrar's Office to get my diploma. The line wasn't really long but the woman in front of the line was the one who took a long time talking to the one's in charge in the Registrar. I don't know what they were talking about but I admit, I was quite pissed. Good thing, Ian was there. I have someone to talk to and share stories with. I'm happy because he stayed there even though he already got what he needs to get. It took me around 30 minutes before I finally claimed my diploma.

We already went out and waited for Kit because I ordered Letran shirts from him. We waited for around 15 minutes then we went home. Good thing, Ian was really heading there though we didn't talk at all about it. It's just that when I texted some of my friends this morning, he was the only person who replied and told me that he was on his way to Letran. So yeah, we shared a lot of stories as if we didn't see each other for a long time. Hahaha :D

Anyways, I really wanna work na. Please help me find a job. And one more thing, I'm gaining weight already and I don't know what to do so I could lose weight. Please do help me find ways to lose some weight. Hahaha :) Thanks! :D