Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sometimes you can't stop yourself from hoping for yesterday to come back especially when yesterday was the only future you ever wanted and needed from the very start.

Sunday was a blast. I was actually having second thoughts on what event should I attend on that day. I was invited by Eunice to come over in their house in Bulacan because it was fiesta there. As much as I wanted to go, I really can't 'cause my mom didn't allow me to for the main reason that it would be the 1st birthday of Xyza. She is actually my goddaughter. I reasoned out to my mom that she and Ej could attend Xyza's party and I will go to Eunice's house but still, it didn't work. So, I ended up attending the birthday party at Las PiƱas. I didn't regret it though.

It was lots of fun. And seeing my cousins is one of the things that I am really looking forward if there are family events to attend. The party hasn't started yet when we arrived. We had the best place in the restaurant. By the way, it was held in Shakey's. We've gotten the chance to mingle with my oh-so adorable and endearing cousins and laugh like we always do whenever we see each other. We were sharing different stories.

I was really surprised to see Kuya Ryan and Ate Janis because I didn't have any idea that they will be here for a vacation. It was really nice to see the both of them again. They are based in Singapore that's why we seldom see each other. We were on the same table together with my mom, brother, Claudine, Kuya Roy and Tita Purita. And we were laughing like hell. We actually didn't focus much on the party itself because we were busy talking. I really had fun, swear.

To most Letranites, midterm exams are over but to us, IT students, it is just about to start. Yeah, we have taken Theology8 last week and we took Free Elective this afternoon but we still need to take two majors on Thursday. I'm quite nervous because I didn't learn anything from that two majors that we are about to take. I don't know how can I answer the questions but hopefully, I could use my common sense in answering.

On Saturday will be the celebration of Celine's 15th Birthday and it would be a swimming party just like how her sister celebrated her birthday last November. For sure, that would be a lot of fun that is why I'm so excited. Time to hit the pool. Hahahaha ;D

Another thing that I am really looking forward is our upcoming 3-day retreat on February 25-27, 2009 at Caleruega. I am so excited 'cause the Chillax will be there unlike the previous retreat that we had wherein we belonged to different sections, thus, we had different schedules of retreat. By this time, we are almost complete. For sure, I'm gonna enjoy that. I really can't wait.

By the way, I am starting to cope up with what's happening around me and I am happy 'cause everything goes so well. It may not be what I really wanted but I know it is for the better. And besides, I get along pretty well with both of them. Well, except for the fact that I am closer to the second guy now. But this issue is not yet done. I'm hoping that it will be settled soon.