Saturday, December 13, 2008

Someone can make you feel that you are so special, but you'll never know if it's their habit to make everybody feel that way.

It has been a long and tiring week for me. I have experienced a hell yet fun week. Sounds ironic, ayt? The week that has passed is the number one reason of my lack of sleep and headaches.

Last Monday, as always, we went to PNB for our OJT together with Joanne and Niko. But we decided not to attend our class at 7.30pm due to laziness. That same day also, the boys had a game at Muñoz, near Rex's crib. That's why Joanne and I to cut the class because we knew that we will do nothing and we're oh so right.

Last Tuesday, we had a meeting for the Interschool Digital Arts Competition organized by the Letran Microsoft Certified Professionals Club where I am the Vice President. The plan wasn't finalized yet and there were some things that are needed to be done. I'm not part of the Marketing Committee but ended up being a part of it after helping my friends with the layout of the tarpaulin that we will be using for the event. Yeah, I did the design though at first, I didn't want to reveal that I was the one who did that because I thought I'll be receiving negative feedback from my batchmates and professors, as well. Good thing, I didn't and in fact, they loved it.

Last Wednesday was a super fun day for the Three-O (Cez, Joanne and Niko). We had a lunch out with our bosses. Yeah, we've got a free lunch courtesy of our four bosses and two of their friends. Actually, they informed us about that lunch out last Monday and the three of us were like "do we need to go there?" because we were hesitant to come with them. Of course, they are the bosses and we're just the mere trainees. So, we were discussing that we're going to decline the invitation and just reason out. But we were not able to do that. Our mouth remained shut after one of our bosses told us that we should follow her to the parking area in the basement. We were like robots who followed her without any word. So there, we ate at Seaside just near our office. Lots and lots of seafoods to choose from.

At first, we were hesitant to get foods and they were asking us what we want and all. But eventually, we find ourselves tasting all the foods served. We ate a lot and I felt how big my stomach was that time. We were full, actually but they were convincing us to eat more which we can't reject. Hahaha :) They also ate more than what we ate. Our bosses were really noisy and loud. We didn't expect it from them. It was like the entire restaurant were full of people when in fact, there were actually three tables occupied. Laughters were everywhere. And swear, it was one hell of a fun afternoon with the bosses.

Last Thursday, we were all busy preparing for the event this coming Tuesday. We had our pictorial for the tarpaulin welcoming the delegates. It was super kaduper fun. We were all hyper including our professors. We were doing weird poses and we only had a number of formal shots. Most of the pictures were wacky. Hahaha :) Afterwhich, we went to the IIT to fix all the things needed for the event including the invitation and the posters. Only few were working and that includes me, Joanne, Niko, Marco and Chester. I asked them about the other officers whereabouts and I received nothing. In fact, Joanne, Niko and Marco and not officers of the organization but they are very much willing to help us out.

We failed to attend our class at 4.30pm where we had a quiz. Good thing, our professor was kind enough to allow us to take the exam before the next class's schedule since our class was dismissed early. After taking the not-so difficult quiz, Niko, Marco and Chester went to Chester's house to transfer the pictures from Chester's digicam and then later on, went to Vito Cruz for the tarp. As to Joanne and I, we went to SM Manila to buy envelopes for the invitation. We also bought pizza (double delight) courtesy of Mam Abbie.

We were waiting for an hour and a half at IIT because the boys told us that they'll meet us there. Until I received a call from Marco telling us to go to SM Manila because we'll eat. And we had a free dinner at KFC courtesy of Marco. How I wish that Marco is always stress so he would always treat us. Hahaha :D After that, Niko went to our house to finish the layout of the other tarp. He was here for two hours with full of asaran and tawanan. Hays. We were too loud. He went home at 12am.

Yesterday, after attending our OJT, Three-O met Marco at Jollibee-Vito Cruz to claim the tarp. We had a call from Sir Armin asking us to go to Abas in Quirino. We went there and we were surprised that it was a bar. Sir Armin, Mam Abbie and Sir Robby treated us for a dinner. Oh yeah, three consecutive days. Joanne and I saw a lot of handsome and hot guys there. We're going back there, for sure. After the dinner, we went back to Letran then decided to go home.

Today, I had my parish exposure at Immaculate Conception Parish where I rendered three hours. I'll go back next Saturday coz I had to accomplish 18 hours. All I did was face the computer and encoded. And I am very much fine with it. This afternoon, we went to the hospital to visit my grandpa. He might go out on Monday or Tuesday.

Tomorrow, I'll be attending a Christening where I will be one of the ninangs. But mom and I need to go to Tutuban, 168 and Divi first.