Friday, December 19, 2008

It's a wonder how love strikes you at the most unexpected time. And somehow, in some way, it disappears exactly at the moment you are ready to face it.

I really had a blast for two consecutive nights. Two unbelievable and incredible nights with friends. Actually, I wasn't supposed to go but hey, the plans changed and I didn't regret the fact that I attended though I only have a few hours of sleep.

December 17, 2008
IT Knights Out
Dolce, Tomas Morato



It was the most awaited event of all Information Technology, ACT and Digital Arts students of Letran. It was a somehow an IT Christmas Party organized by the Letran Information Technology Society and the Institute of Information Technology.

The day before, I wasn't really sure if I am going to attend the event or not because we have an OJT that same day. Joanne and I were planning of what to do which was either leave the office at lunch time or not to go to office at all. We were convincing and persuading Niko to come with us but he wasn't really sure coz he wanted to come to the office.

The morning of the 17th, I wasn't in the mood to go to the office and I don't know why. I took my breakfast and eventually, received text messages from Niko and Joanne about the plan. Since Niko woke up late, he didn't want to attend our duty so that he could also sleep longer. We were exchanging messages to finalize the decision and so, we settled on not attending our duty in the office. The three of us went back to sleep.

As soon as I woke up again, I asked my friends about their plan and all. Joanne was sure so as to Cha, Eunice, JL, Kath, Kel, Jhen and Gian. Niko was still undecided. I kept on forcing him to go with us but he was still having second thoughts. Our meeting place was at Park and Ride because JL brought his car. We were all dressed up and ready to party. It was around 7.30pm when we arrived at Dolce. We were all there except for Gian who didn't know how to get to the place though he was riding a cab. I thought he was all by himself but I was totally surprised to see Niko with him. Yeah, he did surprised me because I really thought he won't come.

It was around 8pm when we entered the bar. We looked for a place and got our food and drinks. I got a beer and an Iced Tea. Don't ask why. There were conflicts with the stub. I should have gotten two rounds of beer.

The party started with a program. The emcee was a gay and we felt like we were in a comedy bar. It was fun, absolutely fun. We enjoyed it because he was so funny. There was an awarding of the Best Dressed and Face of the Night. There was also a raffle where a friend of mine won a thousand bucks.

The much awaited part of the night finally came - Party Time. We were grooving and dancing enjoying every beat of the music being played. Dolce is one heck of a good place to have fun. We rocked the house down. The lights and sounds were perfect. It was so much better than Temple Bar where we held our IT Knights Out last year. What I don't like about Dolce is that their cocktail tables are everywhere, even at the middle. But all in all, it was good.

Of course, we captured every moment. It was tiring, though. We went out at 12mn and I was fetched by Daddy Carlo. It was one heck of a fun night. We will do that again soon.


December 18, 2008
Arriba Fest
Letran Grounds



I wasn't supposed to watch the annual Christmas concert in Letran because it wasn't part of my plan after all. But because some of my friends will watch and I know that it will going to be a super fun night, I decided to go.

Around 3pm when I left the house and headed not to Letran but to SM Manila to meet Niko. As soon as I arrived, I also saw Rey, they were playing PS2. I approached them and stayed there for a couple of minutes. I went out again to stroll and buy a dress for myself. I had an hour of walking and roaming trying to look for a perfect dress until I settled with a cute mini dress at Just G. The two boys met me at Watsons. We strolled then ate at Burger King.

We went to Letran to watch the concert. Taken by Cars, Paraluman, Rivermaya and Parokya ni Edgar were the bands who rocked the Letran Grounds. Christian Bautista was there also but we didn't get to see him perform. We were quite late. The DJ, by the way, is kinda cute.

I was with Niko, Joanne, Cha, Jhen, Alwyn, Kel, Jaja, Chester and some other batchmates. The best part, of course, was Parokya ni Edgar. The best performer ever. They really know how to keep the crowd high. I have gotten the chance to touch Vinci's arm. Hahaha ;D They sang six songs. It was super kaduper fun though it was bitin. We were still asking for some more. I also touched Gab's arm and able to hold Buwie's hand. Take note, holding hands. Hahahaha ;D I was also surprised and kilig. Until now, I can't get over it.

After the show, we decided to take a rest until we decided to go home. Today, we had our OJT and some of my friends are now having fun at Enchanted Kingdom.

Multiply Updates:
MCP Club Tarp Pictorial, Dinner with the IT Family, IT Knights Out, Arriba Fest '08