Sunday, December 7, 2008

I wish normal people have a heart that vampires do. Once they fall in love, they never fall out of love.



The Dream Match is finally over. So much preparations were made not only by Manny Pacquiao and Oscar dela Hoya but also those people who were really anxious and eager to know the outcome of the much awaited match-up. It was indeed the most awaited one because two great boxers were up for a challenge. But in any match-up, only one is expected to win and this time, it was Manny Pacquiao who won the classic battle.

Oh well, I wasn't really excited with that match-up. As a matter of fact, I didn't talk about it that much. It wasn't as loud as the previous matches of Manny. Perhaps, because many boxing analysts predicted that Oscar would surely win and the Philippine's pride was the underdog. Yet, the turn of events was really unexpected. Manny did great and it was really evident. I, myself, didn't expect that he would be in his best. It was a great match, a legendary one, in fact.

I wasn't able to watch Karylle singing the Philippine National Anthem so I can't critic her now. My brother was changing the TV's channel that time so we missed that part. It wasn't really a big deal, after all.

Anyway, Christmas is just few days away and I can really feel the holiday season. The cold weather seems to be obvious especially during the night time. I'm still not prepared in a way that I haven't bought presents for my friends and that there are a lot of things that I need to buy. But I know the Christmas season is not about that but admit it, it is really a part of it. Yeah, I am excited in a way that it is a much-awaited annual event. I just can't deny the fact that I'm quite sad because I miss my dad so much. How I wish he is here to celebrate Christmas with us.

Aside from that, IT Night is confirmed. I don't know if my friends would come but I really want to. It isn't required for Seniors to go this time but you know, I really wanna go. It is something that I'm really looking forward to. I'm not a Party Animal but it is something that I really enjoy doing. So, if one of my friends would attend the event, I will surely come.

Three-O is planning to have a Baguio Trip once our OJT is done. That's the trip that I would really love to join but my problem is money. Hopefully, I could save money for that trip. Well, we haven't finalized it yet since we still need to look for a place to stay and if ever that day would come, only three of us are sure. I just wish Chillax would come with us if not, Niko's friends will also do. Hahaha :D



Guys, please help me decide on what to buy. Since I want a digital camera as a graduation gift, I am still undecided between DSC-T77 and DSC-T700. Both are Sony Cybershot cameras. At first, I really want the latter but after I have read the Specifications for both cameras, I am now thinking twice. Though T700 has a better design, T77 weighs lighter and smaller plus it is less expensive too. So, now, what do you think is the better one?

Still confused.