Friday, November 14, 2008

When you love someone, you can tell but when you are in love with someone, everyone else can tell.

I missed this big time. Being absent in the blogging world for quite a long time really isn't my thing but you know, I really have to do this. If you think that I was able to relax last semestral break, then, you are totally wrong. When the first semester of my senior year has ended, my busy days didn't stop there. As a matter of fact, it continues until this day.

We were busy looking for companies on which we can do our internship or on-the-job training. I admit, it was really hard. At first, we completed all the requirements needed by our professor for our endorsement letter to be signed. We looked for several companies through the web and called some through the phone. We even registered at Jobstreet and passed our resume to some companies. We were all pressured because it was really hard finding a good one most especially, if you have several competitors around coming from different colleges and universities, prestigious ones in fact. But we didn't lose hope.

The second semester has started and we were still clueless on where will be doing our internship. The first day wasn't really fun because I didn't see most of my friends. I stayed at school with Joanne and Niko until 7.30pm. Second day was just like the first. I wasn't able to see the person I wanted to see. We were quite fortunate because we have great professors, except for Practicum though. Don't ask why. He is so annoying.

That week, we tried visiting companies and fortunately, we were accepted on the first company we went to. It was some sort of luck. Yet, i don't know if we are indeed fortunate or not.

Our first day as student trainees started last Monday. We woke up early in the morning because our duty starts at 8am and ends at 5pm. We were late on the first day but good thing, they didn't count it as late. It was tiring, I must say. My body isn't used to those kind of routines. By the way, after our duty, we still need to go back to school to attend our last class which starts at 7.30pm and ends up at 9pm. It was so late but I guess, I have to deal with it. Welcome to the real world!

As to the second day of our internship, I felt weak and vulnerable. I don't know. Perhaps, I am still in the stage of adjusting and all that. But hopefully, everything will be fine as day goes by. I can't deny the fact that I'm enjoying though a part of me is not happy. I don't know why. Maybe because I'm yearning for something more. Well, it is still early. We can't tell what might happen next. Define craziness

I am not totally happy. Period.