Friday, June 20, 2008

Why don’t I want to be with someone else? Simple and obvious. There’s only one him.

School is like hell. There's no doubt about it. I've been really thinking a lot about the tasks that we need to accomplish this semester. I can clearly imagine how difficult it would be. Thesis, Seminar Workshop, Quizzes, Assignments and Projects are being given all at the same time. As my group decided to look for a new school to be used in our thesis, several problems started to arise. Well, we really need to do that or else, we're doomed. It is a risky move that we need to take. And hopefully, everything will be fine. I admit, I'm so worried about everything, most especially, our thesis. I just can't afford to fail it or what. I just want to finish that effin' thesis and pass the subject. That's what I really want.

Aside from my thesis, we have this subject called Seminar Workshop wherein we will be planning, organizing and conducting an IT-related seminar. It isn't easy, I tell you now. It is like planning a party. Actually, I feel like I'm throwing another debut celebration. Everything must be well-planned. Unfortunately, I was chosen to be the leader of the group and I have no choice. This is actually one of the things that makes me go crazy. Planning for it has never been an easy task and I badly need the help of my groupmates and luckily, they are more than willing to do so. I'm hoping and praying that we can pull off a very successful seminar on the 26th of September. We are actually the last group to be conducting the seminar and the the pressure's on us. Why? Because I know other groups will surely set the bar high and we should make sure that the best seminar will be ours.



I'm gonna stop blabbing about the pain in the ass school works given on us but instead, join me as I celebrate the latest victory of the Boston Celtics as they grabbed their 17th NBA Championship Title by defeating their rival, Los Angeles Lakers. I'm not a big fan of the Celtics because I'm a Detroit girl from the very beginning but Ray Allen is just one of my favorite NBA players of all time. He is actually one of the best shooters in the league. Aside from him, I'm a huge fan of Allen Iverson, Chauncey Billups and Tony Parker. It was actually the sweetest victory ever. If I'm not mistaken, their last championship was on season '86-'87.



Boston's big three has become the thorns on the part of the Lakers, particularly Kobe Bryant. They really find it hard to beat the best team of the season. Lakers haven't beaten the Celtics during the elimination round and during the playoffs, they just beaten them twice. Because of the recently concluded NBA finals, my love for basketball has been revived. It was one of the best playoff series ever in the history. Two great teams battled it out for the championship crown.



I just enjoyed watching it. Actually, most of my classmates used to came late in class because they have to finish the game first before leaving the house. Good thing, our house is just near the school where I go to, that's why I can still finish the entire game before leaving. Game 6 was the much awaited game of the series because everyone was expecting for the Celtics' triumph and the team didn't disappoint them rather us. Well, most of the students and even professors are Boston fans. When I arrived in school last Wednesday, loud noises were heard everywhere as if they were part of the victory. But all in all, it was really fun watching Boston Celtics won over Los Angeles Lakers. I was the only one in the house who was happy for the victory because all of them were in favor of the Lakers. Too bad for them. Congrats Boston Celtics!