Thursday, June 12, 2008

It is better if someone doesn't recognize you existence rather than a person that knows you exist yet gives you no worth.

OMG! I have experienced the worst first week ever. Having the worst schedule and working with professors you do not like, is there any reason to feel happy? Well, except for friends, of course. That's the only reason why I want to go to Letran and attend classes. If only we have the best schedule and professors, perhaps, I'll be happier.

The classes in Letran started last Tuesday and my first class was at 2:30pm. As I arrived in school, I already saw some of my friends in the persons of Cha, Kelvin, Rey and Gian. We stayed in the canteen for a while until we decided to check our room if our classmates and professor were there already. They weren't there and still, we waited for a couple of minutes. But too bad, we had no professor for that subject and we just stayed in the stonebench together with the rest of my Chillax friends. Since we missed each other so much, we talked a lot. They actually focused on the Lakers-Celtics match-up since most of the Chillax Crew are Boston fans.

By the way, I saw him with his hair long. He never had any haircut ever since the 2nd semester of our Junior year ended. I don't know what's in his mind. I don't know if he's trying to imitate Miggy of Chicosci because they look so much alike now because of the long hair. Though ever since, they really look alike. Oh well, we are not classmates anymore except for one subject. I admit, I'm kinda disappointed but you know, I have to accept it. We may never know. Well, I just wanna be close to him, like a friend but close friend is better.

We attended our last class and unfortunately, I don't like our professor. He was actually the professor I used to hate last semester because I didn't learn anything from him and he gave us low grades. And what's make it a worst day, oh well, he gave us an assignment already and take note, it was a 16-question assignment. That was just our first day and yet, we were already given a task to do.

After our class, I, together with some of my friends, went to SM Manila to eat. We stayed at KFC until 7:30pm. It was tons of fun. Laughtrip as ever. Boys were hyper and girls as well. I just love being with them. As soon as I arrived home, I started doing my effin' assignment.

My second day, I must say, was another worst day. It started with our RM2 wherein all of the third year IT students, not really all because most were absent, attended the class in one small hall in Letran. I don't like our professor because I prefer my professor in RM1 during the last semester. And the schedule of meeting on that subject, I hate it even more. Though a part of me is quite glad because we are classmates on that subject. The class was dismissed early so we just stayed in the hall together with some of our classmates. Fun moment with friends but awkward moment with him. Oh yeah! I don't want to elaborate more.

My professor in Theology is a new one. He is a priest, by the way. He is quite okay though I find him strict. He is not cool, for sure. But hopefully, our personalities will eventually jive. We are required to buy a book written by our beloved Rector. The idea isn't great since we are spending a big amount of money for our MOCs then they still add up to it. Another minor subject was next and I was quite disappointed to know that our professor is Mr. Guab. I prefer Mr. Mendoza over him for many reasons. And another thing, he asked us to buy a book.

I was overly surprised and shocked when I knew that Mr. NataƱo would be our professor for the second time for this semester. We are just so unlucky when it comes to professors. I'm just hoping that this semester would be better as the past semesters. And I want to learn, okay?

Today, I only had one class because of the change of schedules. There were some changes which made me hate my schedule a lot more. But I can't do anything about it. I just have to deal with it. But I'm looking forward to a very enjoying and fun semester ahead of us.

Anyway, I was able to avail the free ride of LRT this afternoon. The boys were inviting us for a round trip but we declined because I want to go home early.

This has been the worst first week ever.