Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's hard to wait around for something that's not likely to happen, but it's even harder to stop when you know that it's everything you've always wanted.

This post is dedicated to the number one mom in the world, Celia G. Medina, who happens to be my oh so beloved mother.


Dear Mommy,

First and Foremost, I want to greet you a Happy Mother's Day. This is your day together with the other moms out there. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being the best mom in the world. You just don't know how grateful and thankful I am for having you as my mom. I want to express to God my sincere appreciation because He has given me a one of a kind mom. You are truly Wonder Woman in the making, undeniably and certainly exceptional.

I know how you sacrificed a lot just to see me and my brother happy. At times, you almost forgot to take good care of yourself and even set aside your wants just to see our beautiful and genuine smiles. It's truly an honor for me to have you as my mom, the one who endured all the pain that my nine-month stay in your womb had brought you and all the sacrifices you had made since 18 years.

I would also like to express my utmost appreciation for the unfailing love and care you continue bestowing on me. I owe to you everything I have become now. I would never ever look or search for another mother other than you. You are absolutely the greatest and the best mom in the whole wide world.

I know how bad I am through the years and I would like to take this moment to ask for your forgiveness for all the wrong doings I have done in the past and for the misunderstandings. I just then realized that you just want the best for me and I was too blinded to see that. Sorry mom for every pain I have caused you. Please do understand that I didn't mean to.

I will try to be the very best daughter for you, someone you could be proud of. I may not be the best daughter in the entire world but at least, someone who deserves all the love and affection you continue to give. I love you mom. No one can ever replace you here in my heart. Happy Mother's Day!

Much Love,
Cez


PS. Please do greet your mom a Happy Mother's Day for me. Tell her that I thank her a lot for without her, I will not be able to meet such a great friend like you.