Monday, March 31, 2008

The hardest person to get over is the one you learned to love but you never had.

Finally, I have changed my layout already. I have been using the "Fix Me, I'm Broken" layout for three months, I guess. Because as far as I can remember, I started using it last January. Well, now, I have a new one and its theme is "Gossip Girl."

Oh yeah! I'm just so hooked and addicted to this foreign show. Actually, even before, I was really eyeing for the book of the same title written by Cecily von Ziegesar. But since I don't have enough money to buy all eleven books, I just set aside my interest to it. But when I heard the news about the book being made into a TV show, I just got so excited.

The actors who played Blair, Serena, Nate, Dan, Chuck and Jenny really did a great job. They portrayed their respective characters really well. I just so love Blair Waldorf aka Leighton Meester and Nate Archibald aka Chace Crawford. They just look good together. They can be a great couple. And now that Chace and Carrie have broken up already, I guess, there would be a chance for Chace and Leighton to be romantically involved in real life. I'm going to watch for it.

Anyway, on the 21st of April, Gossip Girl will premiere again and I just can't wait for it. What will happen to Nate and Blair's relationship? Will Nate be able to forgive Blair for she has done to him? Will there still be a happy ending for the two of them? Or will Chuck enter the scene? How about Serena and Dan, would they be a happy couple until the end? Can Jenny be able to dethrone Blair as the queen bee? Questions will be answered soon.

This morning, I went to school early for the Thesis Evaluation. I thought it was so important but I was wrong. I hate it! Our professor told us that we are required to go to school. What we did was just we answered 5 sheets of bond paper wherein we have to evaluate our adviser and panelists. Oh well, if I only knew, I shouldn't come there, I should have asked two of my thesismates to come and do the thing. But then, we were fooled.

After answering that non-sense evaluation, we stayed there for a while and talked about the upcoming summer getaway in Batangas. Well, I'm unsure. Before, I was really excited but I don't know what happen because all of a sudden, I don't feel the excitement at all. Maybe because, only few will join and there are some who will come whom I'm not comfortable with. But I'm going to think about it first. And besides, I want to save the money.

The month of April is such a busy one because lots of people will be celebrating their birthdays and lots of events will happen. On Saturday, I'll be attending a debut of a cousin. Oh well, just check out the "April Events." Plus, two of cousins who are residing in the US will be coming over to have a vacation.