Thursday, February 14, 2008

I finally learned what life is all about. It is hanging on when your heart had enough and giving more when you wanna give up.

Happy Hearts Day to all! Well, to some this day is a very special but for me, this is just any ordinary day. We have classes, of course. And since it's Valentine's Day, flower vendors were scattered in front of our school. I just smiled on that idea because I know, no one's gonna buy there. For sure, they are going to buy the most special flowers that they could see for their special someone, right? 

I found my friends in the Stonebench this afternoon as I went to school. We had some sort of bonding there and never ending laugh trip. We stayed there for a little as my friends continued to arrive. We chatted about a lot of things and laughed as if there's no tomorrow. We also had some picture-taking courtesy of my batchmate's digital camera. It was somehow a reunion of my first year block which is IT1E. I have so many wonderful memories with them. Of all the IT blocks in our batch, I can say that we are the closest. And a friend of ours told us that our block is the most dominant now. We are indeed close because we really value the friendship that we have started during our first year in Letran. And it is good to know that until now, our friendship is still there and going strong.

I gave my Thine Iced friends gifts since today, we also celebrate our 31st month as sisters. My gift is actually a picture of us in one of the rooms in Letran. I just edited it using Photoshop. I'm very fortunate for having wonderful friends like them. They are like sisters to me. We shared a lot of things and I know that in a span of 2 years and 7 months of friendship, we have known each other very well. And I'm pretty sure that our friendship will last longer than forever. Kath, as well, gave us gifts which is a chocolate. I don't know how to call it but it's a chocolate. Take note, those were self-made, meaning, she did those all by herself. That's why it is greatly appreciated.

We have consulted our adviser this afternoon regarding that Chapter 3 that Ian and I did. Actually, we slept at around 2:30 in the morning just to accomplish that Chapter. We started at 9 in the evening and finished it at 2:30 in the morning. I was really sleepy but I know we have to finish that thing. She said okay but we have to add some more information and we have just encountered again another problem. But we're going to talk about it after we have finished doing the 3rd Chapter. We're going to have our presentation on Tuesday and I'm quite nervous. I'm not yet ready because my mind is still preoccupied with so many things. I don't know what to do. I have so many fears now. But I know God will help us all the way. He will never let us down and He will guide us all throughout. And I hope, everything will be fine. I'm trying to prepare and motivate myself but it is really hard to do especially when there are other things that make me confused. These things are school related too. 

We did nothing today. I just attended only one class. Dyei and I were supposed to absent ourselves in our Lit class just to watch the Debate at the SC Audi but to our surprise, our prof was really requiring us to watch it. Actually, he entitled the two of us to hold the attendance sheet. So, we watched the debate between HS and CA wherein the latter won. But in my opinion, the topic is kinda biased because it is literally in favor of the CA students since it is more on freedom of press plus they are on the Opposition side. Too bad for the IT students because they were beaten.

I attended my Comp108 class and finished the activity there. I find it really hard to compile all the pictures because it makes the computer unit slow. It took me a long time before I finished it. During our last class, we just signed the attendance and we were free to go. Perhaps, our professor has a date that's why. After that, Joanne and I went home since we don't have any respective dates for today. And besides, I still don't have any plans on anything related to love for now because I'm too busy with school. I just leave it all to Him because I know in the right time, He will give to me the person whom I truly deserve. But for now, I might stay this way because being single is fun. But whatever happens, I'm sure, I'm ready for it.