Friday, January 25, 2008

There are battles you have to fight in silence because you know that speaking up, saying something or doing something will probably make you lose.

Right now, I'm so preoccupied with so many things in mind. I'm getting more and more confused. My thesis tops it all. Until now, we haven't completed the 2nd Chapter, to think that the submission for that would be on Monday. I'm expecting yesterday that we could finish the Foreign Studies and Literature today so that tomorrow, we will be looking for the Local Studies and Literature and yet until now, I haven't received their emails containing the things that they have researched for how many days now. I admit, I'm quite pissed because all the things that they're gonna be sending will be edited by me. So, it is really difficult on my part.

Another thing, we need to accomplish the 3rd Chapter before Friday comes and until now, our professor hasn't given the contents of that said chapter. We have to hurry up the first three chapters because on Friday, we will be presenting those chapters along with the questionnaires to one of the PLM staff. Never in my life, I have experienced this kind of thing that's why I'm really pressured. And the fact that nothing comes out from my mind makes me really frustrated. Plus grasping for the right words to be used in the thesis is not as easy as you may think. This thesis is really driving me insane.

My thesismates and I will be going to UP tomorrow to look for the things we need with regards to our thesis. My friends just visited the university this morning and they told me that they only find a little information and it makes me worry. And until now, my thesismates haven't texted me about the plan tomorrow. I don't know what's happening on them. Hopefully, they will text me about tomorrow's plan.

Aside from that, we were given tons of school works such as assignments, project and reporting. And I'm still worried about the result of my exams in IT Elect and NOS. You know, school is really pain in the ass but I can't find any reason why I am so in love with that place. Perhaps, because of the people I used to meet along the way and the friends whom I used to confide with.

And one more thing, my friends are planning, rather they are already decided of the Bataan Trip this Friday, I guess. I really want to come with them. The first time I heard about the plan, I really wanna go. I'm just kinda undecided because of some reasons. But yesterday, my mind started to get confused if I'll be joining them or now. The main reason is that he'll be coming also. It's not that I don't want to be with him, the truth is I love to because, maybe, we could talk and I could ask him the question "bakit hindi mo ko pinapansin?" but the fact that two of my girl friends (who apparently got a crush on him too, perhaps, like) will also be there and the fact that one of those girls(J) asked him to join the trip makes me think twice. Since the other girl(C) is just so aggressive, I'm afraid that they will become closer and I'm gonna witness all the things that they will do. I would be a hypocrite if I'm gonna say that I wouldn't be affected because until, I'm still affected with all the things he do. But I believe that if I'm going to face this kind of challenge and be able to survive it, it will be much easier for me to completely forget about him. What do you think? Join or not join?

I just hope everything will be okay.