Tuesday, December 25, 2007

You can always trust a dishonest man than honest. It is the honest man you should not trust for you never know when he could be dishonest. ~Capt. Jack Sparrow

First of all, I want to greet everyone a very happy Christmas. I hope you have already felt the real essence of this special event. May God continue to bless you and your family with wonderful gifts. But don't forget to pray, thank God, ask for forgiveness and greet his one and only son, Jesus, a happy birthday.

Anyway, we, as well, celebrated Christmas just like how anyone else did. Last night, we had our Noche Buena. Foods ruled the dining table. I so love the hot chocolate of my grandma. Something that I'm really looking forward whenever Christmas and New Year arrive. This morning, we attended the mass and visited my other grandma. We had simple gathering here in the house because the real reunion will be on the 1st of January.

I have received so many greetings from my relatives and friends. From yesterday morning until now, I am still receiving bunch of text messages. I am just so touched. Since I'm already 18, I'm not expecting for gifts or presents though I received a number.

And also, I was able to chat with my dad in Saudi and cousins in Singapore. I miss my dad so much. I hope he was here as we celebrate the coming of Christ. As to my tito, tita and cousins in Singapore, they also prepared foods for their Noche Buena. But they'll be coming back here on the 31st minus Kuya Ryan and Ate Janis because they just had visited Pinas eh.

Only yesterday when I bought presents for my inaanaks. My gawd!!! I have 6 inaanaks, to think that I'm just 18 and I know that the number will continue to grow as I grow old. But I didn't use my money, I used my mom's. haha :D Of course, I have no money yet plus we will be having an exchange gift on the 1st and my mom told me that I should used my own money in buying that gift.

I just have to end this post. I can't think of something sensible now. haha :P
Again, Merry Christmas everyone!