Monday, December 3, 2007

It's funny when all those unforgettable moments you had together could be the reason why you find it hard to give up.

I wasn't feeling well when I left the house this morning. My colds is driving me crazy plus I felt so dizzy. This morning was one of the worse mornings of my life. Come to think of it, I left the house earlier but I was late on my first subject. Well, that effin' LRT was the reason why. I arrived at the Tayuman station around 10am and I saw an immense number of people waiting for the train to arrive. Well, to my surprise, the train was full of people inside so I let that train passed me by. The second train came and it was like the first train so I let it again passed by. And now, I waited for the third train and it was still full of people but I did my best to get in. I was being pushed and you know, our bodies were too close to each other. I hate it. When I arrived at the Central Station, I saw Niko and Ian who rode the same train and had the same reaction. Well, it was so damn crazy.

Anyway, we had our reporting in Theo6 yet I didn't feel that it was successful. I know all of us did our very best but I guess, those weren't enough. But I do appreciate my groupmates' efforts and that's okay with me. It wasn't graded, in the first place. Joanne got her PSP slim already and it was so cute. I so love the color, its Pink, of course. Almost all the Chillax members have their own PSP and it is so cool. I, too, have my own.

My brain and nose just bled. haha :p That was because of the ever difficult lessons that we had discussed in two consecutive math subjects. How good is that? I found myself nosebleeding because of the oh so hard and confusing topics. Just wish us luck about it.

Finally, our professor in NOS has been changed but I guess, my professor now is worse than the first one. Take note, he is not a certified System Engineer but a programmer. How can he teach us about Windows Server 2003 if he is a programmer? I don't know what's happening why our professors are not good enough. I don't think I can learn a lot now.

Anyhow, I have started keeping money now because I want to buy the jacket I saw at Nike. I'm really eyeing for it, plus the color, I so love it. Hopefully, I could buy it before this year ends.

Greetings Galore!
Dec. 2 - Happy Birthday Kuya Karl
Dec. 2 - Happy Birthday Kuya Kenneth
Dec. 2 - Happy Birthday Aleina
Dec. 3 - Happy Birthday Diana