Monday, November 26, 2007

It takes time to forget someone very special to you, but sometimes we really have to move on and face the fact that certain chapters in our lives should really be closed forever.

So many things had happened on me for these past few days. I have been absent in the blogging world for how many days. I missed blogging, posting my everyday routines and activities but I know I have to manage my time correctly. Thus, I was not able to post for quite a long time.

And again, our professors started to give us work loads and everyday, it continues to grow in numbers. Our thesis proposal is not yet done. Supposedly, the submission of it would be tomorrow but because some requested, it was moved to Thursday. It is such a good news to us. Because until now, we haven't have any topic in mind. We only have one and we still need two. Good thing, my thesismates are very cooperative except to one. Hopefully, everything will be alright.

Lots of assignments were also given plus sets of quizzes. Reporting was also assigned to us on our Theo. My groupmates are my co-IT students. The topic is kinda difficult but I know we can manage it. Our report is scheduled next week.

Ever since, I really don't like my professor in NOS and I want him to be replaced. Well, I am not the only one who feels this way but most of my classmates also and some of them even reported him to the head of the IIT. As a response, he told us that he will talk to the head of the IT so that they can make proper decision on it. I'm really hoping that he will be replaced because I really can't understand all the things he is saying. He is such an airhead, as if he knows everything. And he even make pahiya those students who can't answer his questions correctly.

As of the moment, I'm starting to love this semester because I am able to bond with my classmates whom I am not close with. I am able to talk to them and share stories with them. We even say hi whenever we see each other unlike before, we just treated each other as plain classmates but now, we're some sort of friends already. It is quite good that we are able to experience free sectioning because we got the chance to meet new people from different courses. I think that's good.

Hey, I want to share something. Presently, I love Tuesday and Thursday for one main reason. It is because I've got to see my new crush. haha :P He is a classmate of mine in one subject which is World Lit. He's a 3rd year, Management student and I guess, he is an athlete. Well, the first time I saw him during our first meeting, I was starstrucked already. I was attracted to him. Our eyes met and I felt kilig. haha :P Here I am again. He is so cute and this time, the guy has small eyes yet he is still have fair complexion. Just before I went home, I was able to see him and our eyes met again. I can't help but to smile.

I have a good news for you, guys. I passed the Microsoft Certified Professional Exams last Friday and I am super happy about it. I thought I'm going to fail but God didn't let that to happen. I want to thank all of you who prayed for me. It helped me a lot. The night before the exams, I was so nervous that I really can't sleep but I tried to cheer myself up. And while I was taking the exams, my hands were really cold until I clicked the mouse for the last time and saw my score. I was so happy and the smile on my face didn't fade away. As I went out of the room, I told to my friends the good news. We were so happy because all of us passed except for our five friends. With that, I want to thank all of you for giving the confidence, letting me know that I can do it and for the prayers. Thank you so much! I owe you a lot. I am just waiting for the real certificate and the ID.

Oh yeah! Today is Walking Doll's Second Anniversary. Oh my! I'm so happy because my blog is able to stand still after two years. It's Dyei who introduced this cyber stuff to me. Before, I didn't have any idea of what it is but because of Dyei, I became fond of it. I'm so grateful and thankful for having this blog. Why? It is because through this I can freely show my emotions and feelings. This help me a lot. Those things that I can't personally tell to anyone else, I can write it here. This blog is not just any ordinary blog, it is somehow a friend to me. I treat this blog as a treasure because for the past two years, it was able to see and monitor how I grow into a mature person as I am. Funny as it may seem but this blog is such a best friend to me. It knows most of the things about me. Walking Doll is always ready to listen, from my ever happy moments up to the sad ones. It may not give any advices but still, the willingness to listen is such a good thing. And I'm hoping that Walking Doll will last longer that I expected.

Christmas is just 29 days away and I'm really excited. I have received the best gift ever and that is to pass the MCP exams.

Greetings Galore!
Nov. 23 - Belated Happy Birthday Marco
Nov. 25 - Belated Happy Birthday Jam
Nov. 26 - Happy Anniversary Walking Doll