Thursday, November 8, 2007

I would rather be physically hurt than emotionally, because you can put a band aid on your finger but you can't put one on your heart.

The first two days of class were pretty much okay. I have already met all my professors except for World Literature. I have a different schedule as compared to my close friends yet we were able to see each other in a number of subjects.

And also, we already formed a group for our thesis this semester. My groupmates are Ian, Ryan and Jeff. It is very obvious that I am the muse of the group and the youngest, as well. We also formulated three possible topics and chose three possible advisers. We have no professor in World Lit yet I was able to bond with my ever loyal utol, Dyei. We just stayed in the canteen.

Anyway, last night, I had some bonding time with my oh so adorable cousin, Cha-cha. All pictures are already uploaded in my Multiply. Here are some pics: