Wednesday, October 17, 2007

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~Dr. Seuss

I have already seen my grades and I'm pretty much satisfied with it. I passed all the subjects and it is the only thing that matters. I so love my professors. haha :D I have to ask for something in return. Joke! :D

Boring is the best word to describe this day and so as yesterday and the day before yesterday. I didn't do anything except for watching, net surfing, eating and sleeping. I just want to go out and unwind.

Anyways, next week, I will be returning back to school for one week review. Excitement and nervousness start to fill me. I am excited to take the exams because that would be my first time and it is a great opportunity to someone like me. I am nervous because I am so scared that I might not pass the exam, one thing that I don't want to happen. I wanna pass and it is my goal now. Wish me luck, guys!

Today is Eminem's 34th Birthday! He is getting older and older yet he still looks younger than his age. He maybe portraying a bad image but he is good inside and out, as well (as if we're close).

That's all for now. Boredom drives me crazy.