Tuesday, October 23, 2007

If there is one mistake in my whole lifetime that I can tolerate, it is when I have loved, though I know it wouldn't be appreciated.

The first two days of my review session were fine. It started out good though last Monday, we were dismissed late, as in super late. I had so much fun though at times, I felt bored. We only occupied one room to think we are around 60+ students. There were times when I find myself thinking something not related to the topic because I couldn't concentrate. So funny.

We already discussed a lot of things last Monday. Well, we only had two breaks, one was a 15-minute and the other one was 45-minutes which was our Lunch. I learned a lot of things though at times, I couldn't stop myself from daydreaming. haha :P But then, it was not really that boring because our professor and some of my classmates used to throw jokes or even say punchlines that made us all laugh. My first day was so successful.

Today is a rainy day because from the time I went to school until I arrived home, the rain continues to pour and actually, until now. I bet we will have a cold evening. The discussion started although most of the students were not yet present. And it was because of the problems on the LRT. Many came late because they were stranded after the LRT encountered some technical problems. We had a fresh start and I learned a lot of things.

After that, we had our lunch break. After me and our chillax friends took our lunch, we decided to fall in line since today is the claiming of our Registration and Assessment Form (RAF). When we got there, we were a bit surprised with the long line. It was jam packed as if we were about to watch a blockbuster movie. We fell in line at the back but a classmate of ours called us and told us that we could fall in line there. At first, I was hesitant because there were a lot of students at the back and they have waited there for a long time. But we really had no choice but to cut the line. After an hour and a half, we finished the process. I haven't paid for the tuition fee because I have no money in my pocket so as to my friends.

Since the rest of the chillax crew didn't want to attend the afternoon session of the review, we left them. Eunice, Joanne and I attended the last session and we thought that it was a good idea because we learned a lot. And the good thing was we were dismissed early.

Our review session will end on Friday and so far, I'm enjoying it. And by the way, the schedule of MCP exams was moved on Tuesday (October 30, 2007).