Saturday, September 29, 2007

Words don't have power over you unless the person who said them means a lot to you.

I really miss blogging. It has been how many days since I last posted. Well, I failed to share to all of you what happened on me these past few days because I am very busy dealing with my school works. Actually, until now, I’m still busy but I decided to have a post because I don’t want my blog to be obsolete.

This week, I can say, was one of the busiest weeks I have encountered as a college student. Last Monday was the deadline of our case study in VB and good thing; we were able to finish it the day before. We were actually cramming because the day before, the system was not yet done. Some codes were still missing plus I went out with my family that time that’s why I was not able to do it early in the morning. Niko tried his best but it didn’t work out. When I arrived home, I hurriedly did it and thank God, we accomplished it.

That same day, we were informed of another project to be submitted on the 3rd of October. See, we are now loaded with lots and lots of school works to think that the Final Examinations will be a week away. It is really difficult to do all of those school works all at the same time. It drives me crazy because I don’t know where and what to start, in the first place.

Right now, I’m working on with my SQA case study. The first two chapters will be submitted on Wednesday and the remaining chapters plus the working system will be submitted on Friday. The Defense will be on Friday, as well. I’m starting to feel the nerves because everything is a mess. The system is not yet done plus the first two chapters are not yet complete. I’m planning to pass it earlier than the deadline so that we could conduct the survey earlier too.

Add up to that are some things in minds that make me more confused. My mind is actually going crazy. Confusion takes me over. Can you just wish me luck about these things?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHA!