Friday, September 14, 2007

Being hurt is something we can't stop from happening but being miserable is always our choice.

I am so busy accomplishing the two case studies in two different subjects. Those two are scheduled to be passed on the 24th and on the 1st week of October. So, expect me to be on my worst attitude because of the pressures that these case studies will give me.

I don't think its a good idea for giving us these kind of tasks knowing that the submission will be less than a month from now. What do you expect? Perhaps after this, we are all wearing our haggard and wasted faces. Please wish us luck. I don't know if I can do all of those but please do pray for us.

Anyway, the LITS General Assembly was a blast. We all had fun because of the games. All the third years were hyper and that made the event even more enjoying. I congratulate everyone for the success of it because I know we all contributed for it. Without us, IT and ACT students, no general assembly for LITS. haha :D

I am also busy uploading picture on my multiply. These pictures were taken from my debut party last Saturday. I just can't help but smile whenever I take a glimpse on each picture because of the fun it brought me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYAN!
HAPPY MONTHSARY THINE ICED!