Friday, August 17, 2007

Sometimes you meet someone and before you know their name, before you know where they're from, you know that sometime in the future this person is going to mean something to you.

I changed my layout once again. I've been sicked seeing that bloody strawberry everytime I drop and visit my blog. Yeah, I know that the strawberry still looks good but it keeps on reminding me of something that I don't want to think of because it just makes me feel sad. I started using that layout during the time I have this pain in my heart and we all know that this blog has been my confidant ever since. It has been the mirror of myself, of who I am and of what I feel. Even though I still have the same feeling, I guess, I have to stop using the strawberry layout because if I continue using it, it will just make me feel sadder and sadder everyday.

Five days (Wednesday till Monday) of no classes and that s*cks big time. I just want the Midterm Exam to end this week but it didn't and instead, 6 sets of exams were moved to next week. I'm afraid that I might forgot all the things that I have studied during the weekends. I have to study and review all over again on Sunday because on Monday, there will be some sort of practice for my debut. So, Sunday would be my review day for all the subjects that I will about to take on Wednesday and Thursday.