Thursday, August 9, 2007

The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they are alive. ~Optimus Prime

Today is another no class day in some parts of the country due to the continuous rain. Floods are all over the town and some properties were distracted and ruined by the rain or rather say, of the storm. I pity those people who lost their properties, mostly, their houses and even lost their loved ones.

But tomorrow, all classes will resume except for those places that have been declared as no class day. As for me, I really don't have classes during Friday and so, I will just stay in the house and review for my upcoming Midterm Examination on Monday. And hopefully, our exams will not be moved because it will cause a great problem to our schedule. Please don't make our schedule such a chaos. I am still not ready for the exams because I really can feel the laziness deep down me but I am trying to control it as much as possible. Want to know what my motivation is? Well, it is my upcoming debut. haha =]

And speaking of Debut, my mom and I went to Recto to check for the layout of the invitation and I am satisfied with it. Though there are some mistakes on the names of the 'eighteens' still I do love the Butterfly thingy. I just hope that when I see the final invitation, there are no errors on the spelling of the names.

There are still a lot of things needed to be done for my much-awaited event and I really can't find time to accomplish it. Why? School's been giving us a lot of tasks and it is really hard to do those things all at the same time. Hopefully, after midterms, I could finish all those tasks which are in connection to my party and thus, I could start doing the stuffs needed for school.

I will be start reviewing tomorrow and I should not waste my time. I have lots of things to study because lots of modules are included in the exams. By the way, I already studied two major subjects this morning and during the next three days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), I will be studying the major subjects. I have six major subjects and four of them have books exclusively from Microsoft. I'm hoping and praying that I won't screw up during the exams.