Tuesday, June 12, 2007

There is no privacy that cannot be penetrated. No secret can be kept in the civilized world. Society is a masked ball where everyone hides his real character. And reveals it by hiding.

I am enjoying the last day of my vacation, Officially, tomorrow will be the start of my nightmare. haha :P Kidding aside, tomorrow will be the opening of classes in Letran. As for my schedule, I do love it so much. My first class tomorrow will be at 10:30am and will end at 6:00pm. Good for me because I don't need to wake up so early in the morning. I am excited and at the same time, nervous. This year would be as difficult as ever and I really need to focus on my studies by now. To be honest, I don't like my classmates except for my friends and former blockmates. Its just that I don't like the feeling when I am with them. I don't have a good vibes on them. So, probably, this year would be another exciting yet challenging for me. Challenging in a sense that we are about to meet more difficult and harder lessons, projects, requirements, quizzes, major exams and also, with those classmates I am not close with. And hopefully, I could build a good relationship with them. Not the literal one, I am talking about friendship, you know. haha :P

My shoes, bag, uniform and other school stuffs are all ready but physically and mentally are not yet. Well, I really can't help but feel scared of what might happen this school year. I have so many fears with regards to the new school year. I am afraid that I might not be as good as before and to make it worse, not to maintain the good grades I had on the previous semesters. But I do hope that everything will be okay. Well, I promised to myself that I will do better now. As much as possible, I will be more active and give more time in studying rather than in watching tv and net surfing. Definitely, I will study hard and give my best shot. Another tougher school year is about to come and I know I should ready myself for challenges.

I am just hoping for a good start tomorrow. I just wish that the opening of class will be as successful as before. I am excited to meet my new classmates in my minor subjects but on the major ones, nuh! haha =] I will be riding again jeep in Divi which I somehow missed. Good Luck to us, Letranites!