Wednesday, June 20, 2007

One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered. ~Micheal J. Fox

I felt so worn out these past two days. I had accomplished a number of assignments and had done a couple of advance readings and reviews. I am happy for the fact that I am starting to cope up with what is happening in my life right now. I mean, I am starting to feel that I am already third year and no wonder we have much more difficult lessons.

And I am actually proud of myself because I know how to focus myself to what the professor is saying and try to understand it. Unlike before, instead of listening to the discussion, my mind was being preoccupied with so many things in mind which were not connected to what the professor was discussing. But now, I know how to motivate myself to focus and listen and I am so happy about it. I feel very glad because I learned so many things during the first three days of this week.

Hopefully, I could maintain this kind of attitude. I know now how to concentrate on the things that are more important and at the same time, motivate myself and give my attention and focus on the discussion proper. As much as possible, I won’t let myself be disturbed with those non-sense things. And with how I acted on the first three days, I can say that I am proud of myself. Moreover, I know by now how to manage my time appropriately. Just hoping and wishing that this kind of attitude will last until I reach my fourth year.

Pep Rally will be tomorrow and I have no plan of attending. I am just so lazy eh. MYMP, Orange ‘n Lemons and another band will be there. I know my friends won’t come and so am I. On the other hand, opening of NCAA will be on Saturday and I am still unsure if I am going to be there. I am still waiting for Eunice and Dyei’s approval since I won’t come if they will not come.

I am so pissed off with Wendy’s kaartehan. She is so irritating and annoying. She is such a plastik. How dare her?! With the way she acts, you can really see that she grew up without any breeding at all and as a matter of fact, she seems uneducated. She is giving FEU a bad image. I just hoping and praying that she will be booted out this Saturday. But if not, I will not wonder either because I know she has some sort of backer in ABS-CBN. This network should stop this non-sense show. It doesn’t give any sense at all. MAARTE + PLASTIK = WENDY. Don’t get mad at me if I am bashing Wendy because she deserves it.