Friday, June 8, 2007

No matter how many coins you throw into a fountain or the number of fingers you cross, if it is not meant to be, it simply won't happen.

Last night, I asked Eunice to call me and so she did. I told her that I am going to go to the Colegio today for some matters. haha :P What she did not know was that I am going to give her the gift I made for her which is a compilation of pictures and letters from our blockmates which I edited using Photoshop and Windows Movie Maker. I was doing that entire video for about one week and good thing, I finished doing it yesterday. As usual, the telephone did burn again. haha :P We have talked about a lot of things. Asaran and kulitan were present again.

Just like what I have planned, I went to the Colegio before lunch and I forgot that today is the last day of Binyag Arriba that is why when I was walking towards the Colegio, I met along the way a number of people wearing red shirt and I was wearing a red shirt too. As if I was about to attend the Binyag Arriba which I attended two years ago. haha :P Today is actually the second day.

Binyag Arriba is an event slash program organized by the Letran Community to welcome those Freshmen and new students. It is a two-day event which allows the new students to have a brief background and know the Rules and Regulations, the history, signs and symbols, the cheers and yells and the Letran Hymn. I attended this kind of event two years ago when I was just a freshman.

When I reached the Colegio, I went directly to the powder room and asked Eunice to drop by there. Nice meeting place for us. haha :P After that, we went out the school and went directly to McDo near Mapua. What I didn't know was that she is going to treat me because tomorrow is her 19th Birthday. Since there were lots of people inside McDo and we can't find any vacant seats, we just decided to eat inside. Surprisingly, only few freshmen were there and as a matter of fact, you can count the number of people who were using the Canteen. I was surprised because yesterday, according to Eunice, the 1st and 2nd floors of the Canteen were overcrowded.

We only had one hour to eat and chat at the same time because her duty resumes at 1pm. Remember, she is an SA now. From what she had told me, she is busy today because she needs to finish a lot of works. We just chatted about different things, mostly about her and her experiences. haha :P After that, I decided to go home.

I hope she will like our gift for her. We really couldn't think of a nice gift because we lack money now. This time, I want to thank those people who cooperated and those who sent their letters. Thanks a lot for cooperating. I really do appreciate your efforts.

Just this afternoon, I was able to exchange text messages with Dyei. I really do miss her so much and I really can't wait to see her again. She is my best friend and we are friends ever since 1st year High School. Actually, she is indeed a great friend. She knows me a lot. Miss You Dyei!!!

Anyway, Game 1 of NBA Finals just started today and I am happy with the victory of the San Antonio Spurs against the Cleveland Cavaliers. The series is now 1-0. The Game 2 will be held in San Antonio again. I am expecting a great game between the two teams. Both of them really deserve to be in the Finals.