Friday, June 1, 2007

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly. ~Lanston Hughes

Last night, I was able to talk to one of my girl friends, Eunice. I miss her so much. I miss our kulitan, asaran, her laughters. tss. I can't wait to see not just her but all of them again. It was not record-breaking, though. Our telephone was burning because we were on the line for about 2 hours. But the record is 2 and a half hours, too close. We have talked about a lot of things. We started with asaran. Haha :P Well, she used to tease me and pair me up to one of my guy classmate slash friend but I just used to laugh at it. For me, it is just nothing. I mean, he is just a friend to me and you know, there is no assurance about the issue. It is not yet proven. And I guess, it is just some sort of asaran and so, it is really not a big deal on my part.

We also reminisced the times we were together. Since we chose different specializations to pursue, surely, our bonding moments will be lessened. I will surely miss Dyei and Eunice. You know, they have been my companions ever since First Year and thus, it will be really hard for me to adjust because I used to live my college life with them. Well, new life for me with Joanne, Kath and the rest of the boys. I have no problems with them, either. It is just that I am more at ease with Eunice and Dyei's company.

This day is just another one of my oh so boring days. This morning after I woke up and took my breakfast, I just stayed in my room and fixed some of the things which are in connection with my upcoming Debut. While this afternoon, we went to Caloocan to drop the two kids off. We just stayed there and watched TV and I was really bored. For me, it is better to get online than watch TV.

And by the way, I was really upset with the defeat of the Detroit Pistons. To make it even worse, they were defeated in the homecourt at The Palace. How disappointing?! What's happening on Detroit? Hence, I am not expecting that Detroit will enter the Finals but I hope they will. The next game will be held in Cleveland so probably, the Cavaliers have the advantage. Just hoping and wishing for the Detroit's comeback.