Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What makes life exciting? It is the fact that you are given the strength and courage to fight a losing battle. Although all you wanted to do is surrender.


Today is Kuya Niko's 19th Birthday. We are not related by blood and actually, we have been classmates for 2 years in a row. Of all the guy classmates I have since my first year in college, I can say that I am closest to this guy. I was really longing for a kuya and there was this time that I was able to tell him about it and so, I decided to call him Kuya. We have been very close ever since, actually, he knows a lot about me. There was a time that my family had experienced a problem and I was able to tell him about it. I could really trust him and that is why I am so thankful that I have found a brother in him. Thanks Kuya!




I was tagged by Dyei for this kind of activity.

RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.

1. I hate cockroaches and once I see a cockroach, most especially, when it flies, I scream really hard and run away.

2. I get easily bored when it comes to texting. I mean, at first, I enjoy doing it but later on, I become sick of it.

3. I am afraid of crowds. I used to feel shy when there are so many people around me.

4. The back part of my head is flat. Some call it dapil.

5. I used to buy lots of clothes but I seldom wear some of it. And there were times that I only wore that certain cloth once and after that, I did not wear it again.

6. When the clock strikes at 9pm and I am still reviewing, I couldn't absorb anything. This means that I should study earlier than 9pm or else, I would remember nothing.

7. Though I am allergic to fancy jewelries, I still wear those.

8. I used to say that I prefer chinky-eyed guys but end up liking wide-eyed guys.

9. I blush easily.

10. When I am alone in my room, I usually talk to myself.

In return, I am tagging the first six people who will drop by my blog.