Monday, May 28, 2007

It is better to have nobody than somebody who is half yours, half there or doesn't want to be there, or is there then suddenly disappears.

As expected, Cleveland Cavaliers fought back as they overpowered my team, Detroit Pistons due to homecourt advantage. And now, the series is 2-1. The next game will be held in Cleveland again and I am expecting that Pistons will take their revenge but since, it is Cavaliers' homecourt again, they will surely use their advantage. As for San Antonio Spurs, they were defeated by the Utah Jazz which makes the series 2-1. Homecourt advantage again.

I have been into Photoshop these past few months. It becomes my own way to ease my boredom and thus, I had made a number of layouts. I just finished again another layout which I will be using if I am already tired of using my present layout. However, I will be lessening my time in doing layouts since school year will start in three weeks. I should concentrate and be more focus in my studies because this year would be tougher and more challenging for me. Actually, I am feeling the nerves now. I don't know, perhaps, this year will surely be nerve-wracking.

Time is flying really fast. I am still reminiscing my High School days because I really couldn't believe that after how many years, I finally graduated from High School. But now, I am on my way to my College Junior life which is, I can say, more unbelievable. I really couldn't believe that I could make it this far. And by this time, I will make it sure that I will give my best shot.

I have four consecutive cold evenings. Well, maybe its because the Summer Season is about to end. Rainy Season comes again and what I hate about it is that together with the start of the Rainy Season is the start of the school year. On my part, I always ride a jeep at Divi and as expected, especially if it rains, muds are all over the place and that is so disgusting. I already experienced that when I reached the school, I found my skirt with muds on it. And that was really a bad day.

I admit, I am not yet ready to face my professors and meet their never-ending requirements again. My vacation is not enough. I had experienced lots of pressures and stresses during my Second Semester. But we really couldn't stop the time. I am pretty nervous because I am afraid that I might not maintain the grades I had during the previous semesters. Of course, I don't want to disappoint my parents. They have been doing everything just to give us what we need. Hence, in return of those sacrifices, I really do study hard.

I still can't believe that I am going to take another step higher again. It is just that it is really unbelievable. I am still not ready for everything now. I am so preoccupied with so many things in mind. But I hope, I could manage to get through these challenges that life is giving me.

So far, I am enjoying the last days of vacation because our classes will start on the 13th of June but still, I haven't added my other subject yet. We are scheduled to add it on the 5th and 6th of June. Hopefully, Joanne and I would get a better, if not, good schedule for it. Actually, that is one of the reasons why I am not ready to go to school yet because I am afraid that we might not able to add it due to some conflicts. I don't want to leave any single subject behind because I want to graduate on time.

By the way, pictures during the outing are already uploaded on my Multiply. Just check it out there.