Wednesday, March 21, 2007

just a short post for today. XD
i woke up around 9am and received a text message from my tito. i need to see him at SM San Lazaro at 11am. and so, i went out of my bed and ate my breakfast. at around 11.30am, Camille and i went to SMSL and since my tito wasn't there pa, we decided to walk a little while and when we came back, he was already there. we had Lunch at Chef Wong's and bought a Sansrival for my Lola who turns 76 today.

i saw my Grades already and i'm pretty much happy about it. i'm still waiting for my Physics grade since it isn't posted yet. but nevertheless, i'm so glad with how my Second Semester ended. Third Year, hear i come. hehe :D and i know, this coming school year will be more difficult to us to take since we're going up to another level. i just wish that we could overcome that.

that's all for now. i'm working with a new layout for my blog and at the same time, for my friendster and multiply. by the way, pics during the Batangas trip are already uploaded on my Multiply.

Sponge Cola bagged four trophies in the 2nd Myx Music Awards. they bested four other bands such as Kamikazee, Sandwich, Hale and Imago for the Favorite Artist Category. in addition, they also won the Favorite Group, Favorite Rock Video and Favorite Song for Bitiw. what Rivermaya had said "Pinakyaw nyo na lahat." well, i also love the performance of some of the artists as they pay tribute to APO Hiking Society. Yael Yuzon sang Yakap sa Dilim with a great rendition. the song suits him.

here's the link to the video: Video.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANAY!!!