Friday, March 30, 2007

i don't have any plans of changing my layout but since, i really don't know what to do, i decided to use my own layout. i made this layout three weeks ago. i was just practicing that time in using the Adobe Photoshop CS2. and as for trial, i created a layout which is originally made by me. it is very obvious you can see there my face. haha :D but then, i find it very simple and basic. i know i need a lot more time to master the Software and i'm looking forward to that.

anyway, its getting hot in here so take off all your clothes. haha :D no, its just that it is so HOT here in the Philippines. how i wish we have an aircon. haha :P because as you all know, electric fan is not enough. i feel like i'm gaining weight again that's why i used to play Badminton with my brother every afternoon.

i'm just praying and hoping that everything about my special event will be finalized. i want it to become possible. hopefully, everything will be okay before this week ends. as long as the downpayment isn't paid yet, i still worry about it.

watch out for Princess Hours's Monday episode. the KISS. haha :P