Saturday, February 10, 2007

i'm still suffering body pains. its really hard for me to make so much movements coz it hurts. arrrghhh!! i wish that this will last till Tuesday so that i'll be excuse from doing the Practical Test in PE. haha :D because this is my PE professor's fault. hehe :P because of that Cheering thingy, i've been suffering these pains for how many days. but on the other hand, i really don't regret joining the Cheering coz i enjoyed it. actually right now, i miss the practices that we've been doing for quite sometime. i miss the kulitan session with my co-cheerdancers and the laughtrip. all in all, i really miss all the things we've been doing for the sake of the Cheerdance. and if ever i'll be given a chance to join another Cheerdancing comepetition, it will be my pleasure to join, not the Pro Cheerdancing but the Bleacher Cheerdancing.

lots of school stuffs to do that's why i can't totally rest. our Machine Problem in VB is scheduled to be passed on Tuesday and as of the moment, it isn't done yet. i don't know what to put on my Code editor. i'm afraid not to finish it. i'm done with the Poem for my Hum class. we will be having a Poetry Reading on Monday. i have to ready myself for the set of quizzes on Monday and Tuesday as well.