Friday, September 8, 2006

today is my 17th Birthday. haha. =D i really enjoy this day coz my friends went here at my house. i don't have any party, just a simple celebration. actually, my friends in Letran were my guests eh. =D they were only 10 i guess. thanks for those people who greeted me kanina. i want you to know that i really appreciate it. this is the summary:

those who called on the phone:
mommy jovie, nong celso, daddy cesar, tita purita, ate alex, kuya jen, serj and tatay robert

those who made a testi for me and sent me message:
ate melay, jen, camille, marenza, just-pure and riz

those who texted me:
tita emily, karen, kuya paulo, kath, eunice, mama lolly, ate maritess, gian, julius, jl, niko, marco, arnie, ian, rex, tita evelyn, dyei, ninang carina, reina, joanne, rey, kelvin and mamay

those who came over:
eunice, joanne, cha, niko, marco, ian, jl, arnie and jeq

i was kinda sad coz four of those people i invited weren't able to come. the three had their valid reasons but the other one didn't explain and he just greeted me. anywei, i enjoyed it also coz ang gulo sa bahay. they stayed at about 3 hours or more. thanks for coming. next time uli. =D my mom really enjoyed your stay here.

so, here are some of the pics taken kanina. just click on the image to enlarge it.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

while they were here, we watched the NCAA Cheerdancing Competition. we were all happy with the performance of the Letran Cheering Squad. they all did great and everything's wonderful. though, they had shown an enormous performance but still, they ended up as 1st Runner-up. after that, the games begin. it was between Letran and PCU, and unfortunately, we lose again and i hate that. they have to do better in the next two games.

after they left the house, i attended the mass with my mom. the rain poured heavily and i am very thankful that GOD answered my prayers. Happy Birthday Mama Mary!!!