Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!!!

today is obviously MOTHER'S DAY. this is the BEST day to greet your moms and thank her for everything and for being the BEST MOM in the world. =D

i have greeted my mom na after i woke up. =D mejo inis ako dahil ala akong load today. kaya i can't greet my friends' moms. ung iba kong friends, nag-text na to greet my mom for them.

actually, right now, i'm kinda sad talaga because my dad will be going back to SAUDI tomorrow. kaya i really felt the sadness sa part ng parents ko especially sa mom ko.

xe naman, parati kaming magkakasama. kahit isang simple thing lang ung gagawin, sama-sama pa kami. kaya i'm sure, i'm going to miss him talaga.

short post lang muna ako for now. just greet your mom a happy mother's day for me.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
HAPPY 10TH MONTHSARY TO THINE ICED!!!
"THINE ICED will always be THINE ICED: no more, no less."

No comments: